The Dark Knight Frank Notaro and Wearetheanswer.com

Well Notaro did e-mail him saying he was going to go down there and set things straight or something along those lines.

notaro emailed barhyte after he "left". after he emailed his wife to not go to little Italy. Frank's emails are UNREAD...c'mon people. EVIL BARHYTE!

notaro emailed barhyte after he "left". after he emailed his wife to not go to little Italy. Frank's emails are UNREAD...c'mon people. EVIL BARHYTE!

My mistake. Didn't feel like re-reading those again.

Eitherway I agree that there's something fishy about Barhyte.

listen to the mp3 feed. at the least it's the voice of Barhyte in voicemails, etc, probably sharing voice talent.

wilco is the lead
nolan is spotter.
alpha and beta teams are holding position up and down.
mendrick is the talker
naskasha? is the lead sniper.
barhyte for some reason there (look at the emails. he hasn't checked them since 8am.)

and, the voice changes from first coffee shop to second. i'm getting chills.
Second Coffee Shop DOES sound sort of like Glenn... although Nakasha is the one who 'accidently' fires: "That was me boss, Nakasha, my finger slipped."

Second Coffee Shop DOES sound sort of like Glenn... although Nakasha is the one who 'accidently' fires: "That was me boss, Nakasha, my finger slipped."

Nakasha and Barhyte are both in position at the coffee shop nearby, hence the nickname, "coffee shop". The lead officer, Wilco, only refers to where they are stationed, so that others can identify their presence and position.

Barhyte, the voice in the "sweet shot" statement, could be Nakasha, but listening only to the chatter between "coffee shop" and Wilco, it reveals that two officers are there in position.

(EDIT: And for the first time, I realized that his golden retriever's name indeed... is Burt. Evil Burt..)

Nakasha and Barhyte are both in position at the coffee shop nearby, hence the nickname, "coffee shop". The lead officer, Wilco, only refers to where they are stationed, so that others can identify their presence and position.

Barhyte, the voice in the "sweet shot" statement, could be Nakasha, but listening only to the chatter between "coffee shop" and Wilco, it reveals that two officers are there in position.
I was thinking they were in different spots, but your explanation makes sense.

I'm not completely sold that Glenn was there. But I'm open to Evil!Glenn.

So Glenn goes to the ER and a few hours later, shows up at a hostage crisis as a sniper?
That seems farfetched to say the least.
And before someone says he might not have gone to the ER, then why would he send an email to his doctor? It's not like he needed an alibi or anything. And the heart condition is real, since his wife confirms it.

ETA: ditto what Farren said. I'm open to Evil!glenn, but I doubt Glenn was at the hostage crisis.

So Glenn goes to the ER and a few hours later, shows up at a hostage crisis as a sniper?
And before someone says he might not have gone to the ER, then why would he send an email to his doctor? It's not like he needed an alibi or anything. And the heart condition is real, since his wife confirms it.
yeah it doesn't make sense him as a sniper, he's ia he's a suite not swat team. he did have time to get there though, he emails his dr at 842am, the press stuff wasn't schedualed til 3

(EDIT: And for the first time, I realized that his golden retriever's name indeed... is Burt. Evil Burt..)

LOL! I totally thought that's what you were referencing with the name 'evil bert'

yeah it doesn't make sense him as a sniper, he's ia he's a suite not swat team. he did have time to get there though, he emails his dr at 842am, the press stuff wasn't schedualed til 3

Yeah, I realize he had time, I was thinking from a medical POV. Basically, if I'm having dizzy spells bad enough to go to the ER, no way am I going to a hostage crisis the same day.

ETA: ditto what Farren said. I'm open to Evil!glenn, but I doubt Glenn was at the hostage crisis.

I think the pills are to keep him steady for the charade. Selling out takes a lot out of you. EvilBarhyte...I am watching you (and sent you an email). muahaha.

I think the pills are to keep him steady for the charade. Selling out takes a lot out of you. EvilBarhyte...I am watching you (and sent you an email). muahaha.

Well, we were saying he bears a striking resemblance to Ed norton aka :bh: . Maybe the pills keep his...condition...under control :hehe:

Well, we were saying he bears a striking resemblance to Ed norton aka The Incredible Hulk. Maybe the pills keep his...condition...under control :bh: :hehe:

duh duh dUH DUHH!!! (holding photograph up)

Okay, so alpha and beta are out of the sky, so they're just moving into position, and the coffee shop guy speaks up...

If Wilco is talking to Nakasha (I wish we could get a ruling on how to spell that name), why does he refer to Coffee Shop as a separate entity? As if that is the only way to discern his directives between a guy he knows and a guy he doesn't.

"...That's good, Coffee Shop, hold your fire." Not "That's good, Nakasha, hold your fire."

Unless, hehehe. Nakasha is dead. :)

duh duh dUH DUHH!!! (holding photograph up)

Okay, so alpha and beta are out of the sky, so they're just moving into position, and the coffee shop guy speaks up...

If Wilco is talking to Nakasha (I wish we could get a ruling on how to spell that name), why does he refer to Coffee Shop as a separate entity? As if that is the only way to discern his directives between a guy he knows and a guy he doesn't.

"...That's good, Coffee Shop, hold your fire." Not "That's good, Nakasha, hold your fire."

Unless, hehehe. Nakasha is dead. :)

I got the feeling Nakasha was not actually in the coffee shop, but was at some other location. But even if he were in the coffee shop, there's more than one shooter at that location, so to get both to hold fire, Wilco would refer to the collective "Coffee Shop" rather than the officers by name.

I got the feeling Nakasha was not actually in the coffee shop, but was at some other location. But even if he were in the coffee shop, there's more than one shooter at that location, so to get both to hold fire, Wilco would refer to the collective "Coffee Shop" rather than the officers by name.

Right, because he doesn't know WHO he's talking to. I refer to the Barhyte Voicemail on Notaro's phone.

Also, back to the warning about not going to Little Italy on Sunday to Cecilia, and her response, "Why would I go into Little Italy?"

Now that she sees why, she's going to ask EvilBarhyte for some 'splaining to do.

So with Notaro probably in jail, now what? I mean he's probably going to confess about his mob ties...where does the viral marketing go from here?

So with Notaro probably in jail, now what? I mean he's probably going to confess about his mob ties...where does the viral marketing go from here?

Some of that depends on what happens with Barhyte--whether he conducts the interview, etc.

I'll bet the next stage for the police corrution/mob invesitgation is uncovering the identity of iceman and finding concrete evidence of ties to the mob. Right now we really don't have much at all that'll stand up in court--it all hangs on Notaro's testimony.

If Barhyte doesn't survive whatever made him go to the hospital today then we'll have to find a new source of info inside GPD, possibly through Gordon or the MCU.

the viral marketing needs to go back to the joker themes... those are the most intriguing and exciting ... and alos the most fun for us

Well whatever happens, I'm sure Notaro will wind up dying in prison.

the viral marketing needs to go back to the joker themes... those are the most intriguing and exciting ... and alos the most fun for us

I actually like these corruption/cops/intrigue themes more than the joker themes...I'm probably in the minority, but I wouldn't have gotten involved in this at all if it'd stayed with just "be the joker's minion" type-stuff.

Yeah I would still like to be a Joker minion.

I actually like these corruption/cops/intrigue themes more than the joker themes...I'm probably in the minority, but I wouldn't have gotten involved in this at all if it'd stayed with just "be the joker's minion" type-stuff.

here's a question, where's hannah and the kids? flying somewhere perhaps? if notaro saw his partner and his family go up at 9am today, his kids and wife are so far away by 3pm.

no one got a flight number or airline, eh?

^ That's interesting...

Another reason for us to go looking for Flight stuff

If Hannah's in hiding, Witness Protection looks like an offshoot of secure internal documents, the identity of hannah, sam and rachel.

Hang a moment... Coffee Shop is more than a name. It's a location. Like the location where Notaro took the hostage.

So Coffee Shop is in the building, which means (from the news reporter at the end saying, "they're in the shop", Coffee Shop was inside the building with Notaro, and couldn't get a shot off.

EvilBarhyte!

Hang a moment... Coffee Shop is more than a name. It's a location. Like the location where Notaro took the hostage.

So Coffee Shop is in the building, which means (from the news reporter at the end saying, "they're in the shop", Coffee Shop was inside the building with Notaro, and couldn't get a shot off.

EvilBarhyte!

According to IBIHD.com the hostage situation was in a deli nearby the conference...which is why we're thinking the hostage location was Rossi's and Mary Breitup was the hostage

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"