The Dark Knight Free Joker poster with Total Film

Does anyone know where I can get this mag in the US?

Is this magazine available in the U.K?

If so, what're the odds of me finding a copy tomorrow?

I've bought Total Film at my local Barnes and Nobe before, but I haven't gone out to look for this issue yet.

This issue is not out in the US yet....

I was just at B&N over the weekend and they had the issue with the free foil iron man poster. The price was $9.98 for the magazine...a bit steep but considering you are getting a poster.

It's a pretty entertaining mag too, actually. But maybe I'm just kind of an anglophile.

we need some pics from the your rooms

TDKJposter.jpg

I looked at one Barnes and Noble, they had a couple of the big movie mags, but not Total Film. I bet if anything will have it yet it'll be Borders. Even with the creases it looks awesome.

Maybe i can bum a ride out there..

I just noticed that the cars are driving in the wrong lanes on that poster. :funny:

Judging from the picture posted the poster looks like it's 24x36. Which is a lot bigger then what I thought it was gonna be. Sucks we'll have to wait another month to get it in the states.

I went to a Barnes and Noble today and they have Total Film. Not the issue that we are talking about they have it.

Hopefully in the next couple of days they will have that issue.\

I live in the states. I am currently in Wisconsin. So the states does get them.

can you order this online?

oh that poster is so sweet! must...go...there..

You can order it online, but you have to order the entire subscription.

Trust me I already looked into it.
Just go to Barnes and Noble - Its there.

Anyone know if it's available in Canada yet? I haven't been able to get to Chapters yet, curious if anyone else had. Specifically, Ontario.

Does anyone know if they have this magazine in Australia ?

Or if its the same one that everyone else is getting.

To quote Gordon... "I've gotta get me one of those!"

I was at Borders yesterday and they didn't have that issue. It was like a calendar and the magazine was in a package... Kind of like a manila envelope.

Since we're on the topic of posters, I have a question for those of you have the double-sided "Why So Serious?" poster:

Does this part of the background have any significance? I ask because it's absent on the smaller poster and there is not a hi-def image of the poster. Also, due to the nature of the double-sided poster, it may be, if some sort of text, legible from only the reverse side - hence the reason for making the poster this way.

...Or it's nothing. I just want to be sure about whatever it may be.

:hoboj: :up:

I was at Borders yesterday and I didnt even see any issues of Total Film at all. I hope I manage to get my hands on one. And that poster is bigger than I thought it would be, which is awesome.

I really want that poster!

I am going to borders in the next couple of days to see if they have the new issue in yet.

Does anyone know if perhaps in the US (particularly the boonies, where I live) this magazine comes out a month later than it does in England and bigger American cities, 'cause that's what I'm thinking. I know my local bookstore carries it, but it appears to be a month behind.

I talked to a newsstand guy here in STL and he said he would have it early Feb.

Yeah on Feb 2nd I am going to Barnes and Noble and I am buying that mag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"