BvS Freeze breath for mos2:superman/batman

Nah, it'd be more like, his lungs are so powerful he can compress air as he breathes it in and it can get to sub zero temperatures. But so long as he doesnt use it to encase criminals in blocks of ice, I'll be able to tolerate it on screen.

I don't really get how it's cheesy. It can look goofy mind you. Honestly I think it's the one power I don't think Superman really needs. And then no matter how much air he can compress, his lungs have finite space.

I don't really care about the science behind the Super/Arctic Breath, considering there was none for Heat Vision or anything else (really). Why do those two powers have to justify themselves when the others don't?

What about, a fire extinguisher, Co2 i think it, i can't remember, but it is used on electrical fires, as it takes away the oxygen in the air, how about, supes can collect and compress air and all it's natural gases, when he exhales, just like it does on the extinguisher (this is my point) it comes out ice cold and freezes on immediate impact.
nice one!!! :wow:

Of course freeze breath would be cool to see! Or at the very least – super breath.

Yea, why not.

I always think it's funny when people try to draw the line at certain elements of a character when it's already been shown to us that they can do incredible and sometimes outrageous things.

The guy shoots lasers out of his eyes...

So how do you think (supposing) Snyder will do the Artic Breath?

They didn't really show the super human speed, well at least the ground(running) portion of it, it was all flight for Superman. For Faora they did, but not Superman. I'd like to see him zipping around like that.

They didn't really show the super human speed, well at least the ground(running) portion of it, it was all flight for Superman. For Faora they did, but not Superman. I'd like to see him zipping around like that.
they combined the superspeed with flying in case of Superman, remember when the air force was shooting them and superman used his superspeed to fly and avoid most of the shots?
I guess it will be cool to see some shots on the ground of Superman using his superspeed.

Was thinking bout this the other day, maybe they have him hand clap, or is that to bubble gumish?

Hope it is never used. It should go chill out with Superman's trunks and his Superdog.

Hope it is never used. It should go chill out with Superman's trunks and his Superdog.
If its done right. The arctic breath or the super breath could be badass in hands of Snyder.

Last edited:
they combined the superspeed with flying in case of Superman, remember when the air force was shooting them and superman used his superspeed to fly and avoid most of the shots?
I guess it will be cool to see some shots on the ground of Superman using his superspeed.

That's just flight. When I think of super speed I'm thinking more along the lines of the Flash or what Faora used.

The gif you posted, all I see is flight.

tumblr_mv76kiuQWu1qbeeqko8_r1_250.gif

That's just flight. When I think of super speed I'm thinking more along the lines of the Flash or what Faora used.

The gif you posted, all I see is flight.

tumblr_mv76kiuQWu1qbeeqko8_r1_250.gif

But he clearly dashes to the side in superspeed before taking off in flight.

But he clearly dashes to the side in superspeed before taking off in flight.
exactly. He used his superspeed in this shot. but clearly it wasn't so noticeable as if he was in the ground.

Looks like he's just pushing off the ground to me, like in his first flight scene.

This is the super speed.

VuZuj06.gif

He does push off of the ground, but before that happens it looks like he gets off to a quick running start to me.

Eh. *shrugs*

I love the arctic breath and think Snyder's version of it would look pretty awesome as would super breath. I'm for all of Superman's powers being displayed.

About the arctic breath, I'd love to see it. Snyder would make it look kickass. And it's fun to see Superman learning new superpowers.

His underpants are cheesy, his S curl is cheesy and now his super breath is cheesy:rolleyes:. I actually wonder if people do want the character of Superman on the big screen and not someone else. Snyder should give him that power because its no more ridiculous than him shooting fire from his eyes and being able to see through certain objects and flying etc...to be honest I was disappointed it wasn't in the movie.

I hate the flying! It's too unrealistic. And why does he have to be an alien? What if we are alone in the universe? I can't wait for the next reboot, where Superman is just a normal guy named Carl Elmwood who lifts weights and works as a reporter in New York (to hell with Metropolis, it isn't even on the map!).

A reporter called Lois Lane gets impressed by Carl's strength, and tells him that he should use his powers for the good. Later he gets a role in a childrens show called "Super the Dinosaur" where he uses his "superpowers" to entertain children. One day when he visits a children's hospital, a crazy guy named Piotr Zodski shows up and threatens to blow up the hospital. But Carl Elmwood talks him out of it, ("you're a monster, Zodski, and I'm going to stop you") and the crazy old guy surrenders himself to the police. Everyone in New York is touched by his actions.

Lois Lane: "You know what, Carl? You're a super man!"

Carl smiles and laughs. And the scene fades out. The End:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"