Superman Returns From Comics to Film...

Zor-El said:
s-1971.jpg

normal_sposter5yx.jpg
Good one here.

Thats a good one straight from the comics. I think they're using this same image for the Life cereal boxes.

By Kal-El 8:

See Kate's Lois is the excatly the same as Dana's Lois from STAS .

m0020065supermanreturns0122yb.jpg

Purple suit

067ot.jpg

Purple suit

great comparisons Sage:up:
This would actually be a good idea for a little book inside the DVD release

hunter rider said:
great comparisons Sage:up:
This would actually be a good idea for a little book inside the DVD release

Oi, why have you got my wife in your avi :D

Edit-Sorry didnt see you posted this already Sage

loiscomparison32zg.jpg

Nice to see that purple suit incorperated in there. TAS is one of my favorites.

Lobo said:
Edit-Sorry didnt see you posted this already Sage

loiscomparison32zg.jpg

I'm not sure I see the relevance of this. I thought the point of this thread was to show images that were captured from the comics. I can see the Lois with the purple suit but this just looks like Lois from the comic books compared to a BTS pic of Bosworth as Lois. I don't see any connection or anything that would convince me this belongs here.

Ithink its possibly the hair style. It looks very similar to me. And probably the way the mouths are shaped. I can definately see it for the hairstyle though.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
I'm not sure I see the relevance of this. I thought the point of this thread was to show images that were captured from the comics. I can see the Lois with the purple suit but this just looks like Lois from the comic books compared to a BTS pic of Bosworth as Lois. I don't see any connection or anything that would convince me this belongs here.

It's always nice to see Lois getting bukkaked...:eek::O

SolidSnakeMGS said:
i think the one who posted this pics was trying to show some people that lois in the comics did have curly hair. so bosworth looks like in the comics.

SolidSnakeMGS said:

Why it belongs here? Because I posted it. :p

this thread will be fully active after trailer. and this will be next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"