From Producer James Wan...Annabelle

Looks really fun! I hope there's lots of scenes with Vera and Patrick

I liked the people with coins on their eyes. That's visually striking. Everything like the suit of armor's cliched head-turn as the girl passes by and the jump scares has me feeling like this is more of the same, though. Not that I was expecting more, exactly...just haven't been a fan of the last few Conjuring films, and this premise sounded really fun. Looks sorta deflated now that I'm actually seeing it, but I hope this movie ends up being a good time.

Gone are the awesome hide and clap and Annabelle scenes from the original Conjuring. This trailer was super generic.

I’m excited for this. Had no idea the Warrens were coming back for this

I think the only one to really capture the right tone with these films is James Wan. These spinoffs haven’t worked yet. I’d much prefer the third Conjuring with the Warrens on a new case than the Annabelle doll that’s been done to death at this point.

This trailer was a joke. Doesn't look remotely scary. Looks like a film that was thrown together at the last second. After Annabelle Creation, the Nun and now this looks like they are scrambling around for ideas to keep this series going.

I thought Creation was actually really good, huge improvement from the first one. Agreed about The Nun, though. I was very excited until I saw it.

Creation was great but it;s the only one of those spin off flicks that worked out

I thought Creation was actually really good, huge improvement from the first one. Agreed about The Nun, though. I was very excited until I saw it.
Yes, don't get me wrong, I liked Creation as well. Great storytelling and very creepy atmosphere. Sandberg is a solid storyteller with 3 great movies to his credit. I wish they had pushed pause on this one and allowed him to come back to the franchise after doing Shazam. I would have been happy to wait a year or two for a better film.

D6sqSBbXoAcG0t_.jpg

The Warren's should have key lock deadbolts and padlocks on that door and only they should have keys to that room. No kid with a typical sense of curiosity would be able to resist going in that room and messing with that stuff.

After that trailer, I'm more interested in the Ferryman than Annabelle. Wonder if theyll do a Ferryman spinoff?:funny:

Every ****ing thing in that basement or whatever is getting a spin off, for sure

Is this movie separate from Conjuring 3 or is this in fact Conjuring 3?

Great to read those reactions after that boring last trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"