FROM (starring Harold Perrineau)

THUNDERSTRIKE

NOTORIOUS, INGLORIOUS, VICTORIOUS
Reaction score
the second season of this has recently started and was wondering if anyone has been watching this or at least given it a look... I binged the first season in two days and I myself was quite riveted to it and I'm quite enjoying this... here's a brief synopsis of it off of wiki..

In a nightmarish town in middle America that traps everyone who enters, unwilling residents strive to stay alive and search for a way out, but they are plagued by the terrifying nocturnal creatures from the surrounding forest and secrets hidden in the town.

.just curious as to some sort of consensus out there about From... it airs on Sundays on MGM+ network

I'm watching it. :D it's definitely different. It's got a good and varied cast. I'm hooked just trying to figure out what the heck is going on, lol.

I watched the first season. Overall i enjoyed it quite a lot. Hopfully, i'll start the second season, soon.
Honestly, it remind me "Lost" in a lot of ways, and it's not because of Harold Perrineau.

I watched the first season. Overall i enjoyed it quite a lot. Hopfully, i'll start the second season, soon.
Honestly, it remind me "Lost" in a lot of ways, and it's not because of Harold Perrineau.
You haven't missed much. I think season 2 has only aired 3 episodes so far.

I thought the first season was great and Season 2 is off to a killer start so far. Not enough people talk about this show outside of the horror channels I follow on YT which is a shame IMO.

It's like a modern-day Stephen King adaptation with some really interesting worldbuilding and characters not to mention I love the fact that the villains aren't your typical run of the mill vampires.

I honestly don't know the last time I've seen antagonists in any show or movie that were this nasty, brutal and unmerciful and its even more surprising that they definitely don't shy away from the carnage either.

I really hope this gets renewed for a Season 3.

I've been watching. Enjoy the show, but the lack of answers about anything at all is getting frustrating in Season 2. I'm afraid they're going to drag things out too long (like Lost) and the eventual answers will be underwhelming (ex: none of it is real).

Carlton cuse who was the co-showrunner and exec producer of Lost is also a exec producer on From. Stephen King has tweeted that he liked the show.

I hope we get some answers. I generally lose interest in shows that just keep adding mysteries while not offering any answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"