Frozen 3

Arachnerd

The White Portuguese
Reaction score

Well... not that surprising, so I'm interested to see what they do in this one.

Also, unpopular opinion that might get me some flack, but I would not mind seeing this guy back if only to make him an actual character:

Hans.Frozen.webp

I did like the basic idea of the second film. I am curious what the 3rd one will be.

Though lets be honest, they ain't giving Elsa her girlfriend.

Not surprised since Disney announced a whole slew of release dates for 2025 and 2026 literally yesterday.

Frozen 3 will probably be that UNTITLED DISNEY ANIMATION spot for Wednesday, 11/25/2026. Unless they've already cracked a story and started recording sessions now, I don't see that one coming out earlier than that.

Not surprising. I'm curious what Frozen 3 will be about.

I feel like it's high time they introduce someone else with an elemental power other than Elsa, villain or not. I'd also like them to travel outside of Arendelle just for a change of setting.

So. it's just pretty much all about playing it safe with their animated movies now too with all these sequels announced.

I’m keen but a bit sad because my nieces have aged out of their Elsa obsession years

Let the debate about giving Elsa a female love interest begin!

It’s insane to think that the little kids who grew up with Frozen are now a decade older and probably have nostalgia for it lol

I’m actually surprised Disney didn’t just announce the live-action Frozen remake at this point.

So. it's just pretty much all about playing it safe with their animated movies now too with all these sequels announced.
Compared to the complete lack of surprise at the Frozen III announcement, I'm actually surprised that they haven't announced Moana 2 and Encanto 2 yet. People gave Disney a lot of crap 20 years ago for the way they constantly churned out DTV sequels and it kind of feels the same now except with a bigger budget.

I’m actually surprised Disney didn’t just announce the live-action Frozen remake at this point.
A very long while ago, news came out that they were working on a live-action adaptation of The Snow Queen which stuck closer to the source material which I guess sort of counts? But nothing's been said about it since so I'm not sure if it's even still in development.

Live action remakes of Frozen, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Moana and Encanto are sure bets but I think it's still a little early yet for that. They still have to make their way through the rest of the Renaissance era.

Live action remakes of Frozen, Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Moana and Encanto are sure bets but I think it's still a little early yet for that. They still have to make their way through the rest of the Renaissance era.

What’s the earliest turnaround at this point? Mulan 1998-2020? So maybe 22 years, 2035 for Frozen!

I just want them to give Kristoff something to do. I mean, he's a commoner who was raised by trolls and is in love with the Queen, there has to be something they can do with that. And Jonathan Groff has some clout now since his fantastic turn as George III in "Hamilton". What if he wants to marry Anna but court law won't allow it? Or maybe there's some treaty that betrothed Anna and Elsa to princes from another country when they were children.

And I wouldn't mind seeing Hans return, either. Bitter, revenge-seeking psychotic ex-boyfriends are always a reliable source of dramatic tension.

I just want them to give Kristoff something to do. I mean, he's a commoner who was raised by trolls and is in love with the Queen, there has to be something they can do with that. And Jonathan Groff has some clout now since his fantastic turn as George III in "Hamilton". What if he wants to marry Anna but court law won't allow it? Or maybe there's some treaty that betrothed Anna and Elsa to princes from another country when they were children.
Kristoff has gotten overlooked a lot but at least they gave him the best song in Frozen 2.

And I wouldn't mind seeing Hans return, either. Bitter, revenge-seeking psychotic ex-boyfriends are always a reliable source of dramatic tension.
Yeah, I found it seriously mindboggling how mostly unimportant he was in the second movie, to the point where he's missing for like half of it. Showing him struggling to adapt to becoming a monarch, as well as Anna having her own struggles with becoming a queen, would be an interesting plot point to delve into.

As for what you said about Hans, if on the off-chance they do bring him back, I hope they don't make him the main villain again. The Southern Isles has not been explored in canon yet and exploring some backstory with him and maybe having some of his family members wanting to start a war with Arendelle or something would be much more interesting imo.

In regards to what Elsa could deal with, I don't know. I just know that I want her to see throw down with another elemental user and it'd be badass to witness. :funny:

Let the debate about giving Elsa a female love interest begin!

Honestly, given the trajectory of the themes of the movies, it is a valid discussion to have. Because I would not be shocked if Frozen 3 deals a lot with Anna and Kristoff starting their own family.

Yeah, I think Frozen 3 is far too early in development as of yet.

Jennifer Lee is apparently not coming back for this, but no word on whether Chris Buck will remain attached.

I don't think it's Frozen 3 news. That would probably be saved for the next D23 rather than Josh Gad's Twitter on a random day.

F3: The Last Freeze

Hmm I feel like the sooner the better.

I prefer to see those than Cruella Returns, Aladdin Returns and the Lion King Returns.

Based from Maleficent 2 and Alice Through the Looking Glass, I doubt sequels would be improvements. So I prefer if they churn out these remakes as soon as they can or when I'm still somewhat young.

From the Renaissance period, Tarzan and Hunchback are the only two remaining films yet. Pre-Renaissance most of the popular ones, have been adapted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"