Fulfill an Animal's Dream, Be a Carnivore!/Why I'm Not a Vegetarian

The Original Bamfer

Big, Bald and Beautiful
Reaction score
Ya know, if I sit here and think about meat... And the cute little animals they came from... I'd probably be a vegetarian. But, I wonder; Would these animals be sad if I didn't eat them? What if, say, a chicken's goal in life is to be eaten? And it waits for the day that that glorious silver knife comes roaring down from the heavens. Ecstatic, it's feathers are plucked and he's thrown into a bowl of some godly marinade. He meets the pearly gates, well, actually the grill, as the toasty rods of the barbeque pleasure his back with warmth. Judgment day - The Plate. Waiting in line with a few boiled potatoes, he soon realizes if he will make it to the heavenly digestive acids of my stomach, or the terrible throw-aways of the trash can. Now how can I let some poor little morsel lie with rotting others, when I could easily grant him eternal happiness in my stomach... er, well, Sewage Plant? Exactly, because it's just plain cruel and cold-hearted not to eat meat. And I'm not cold-hearted, am I?

Ya know, if I sit here and think about meat... And the cute little animals they came from... I'd probably be a vegetarian. But, I wonder; Would these animals be sad if I didn't eat them? What if, say, a chicken's goal in life is to be eaten? And it waits for the day that that glorious silver knife comes roaring down from the heavens. Ecstatic, it's feathers are plucked and he's thrown into a bowl of some godly marinade. He meets the pearly gates, well, actually the grill, as the toasty rods of the barbeque pleasure his back with warmth. Judgment day - The Plate. Waiting in line with a few boiled potatoes, he soon realizes if he will make it to the heavenly digestive acids of my stomach, or the terrible throw-aways of the trash can. Now how can I let some poor little morsel lie with rotting others, when I could easily grant him eternal happiness in my stomach... er, well, Sewage Plant? Exactly, because it's just plain cruel and cold-hearted not to eat meat. And I'm not cold-hearted, am I?
oh my god , I was thinking the exactly the same thing the other day, I was imagining ,these protesters outside one of those meat factories, and all the animals were telling them to **** off

Ok..weird...
The whole reason eating meat is okay is because it keeps the population of a species in check.
If the whole human race stopped eating meat, then the world would be taken over by Cows and Chickens.

Ok..weird...
The whole reason eating meat is okay is because it keeps the population of a species in check.
If the whole human race stopped eating meat, then the world would be taken over by Cows and Chickens.

Yeah, and they'd be super depressed because they wouldn't be in our stomachs... poor guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"