Fullmetal Alchemist discussion

PyroProductions said:
Yeah, that's pretty ****ed up. So Ed and Al have been searching all this time for a way around it, yet it is inevitable, they will have to kill mass amounts of people. Damn.

Ed and Al? But who was the one setting out to do it just in this episode?

TheVileOne said:
Ed and Al? But who was the one setting out to do it just in this episode?

Oh ho! I totally forgot about Scar! The episode came on 30 mins early last night, so I watched it at 1 am. Needless to say, I was a little sleep-drunk. But yeah, Scar's been searching for it too. I forgot if they gave a reason as to why? I'd imagine it would have something to do with his brother.

Oh, and they mentioned that person Ed killed in this episode, so he knows he has killed before Greed. Plus, he almost killed all those prisoners in Lab 5.

PyroProductions said:
Oh ho! I totally forgot about Scar! The episode came on 30 mins early last night, so I watched it at 1 am. Needless to say, I was a little sleep-drunk. But yeah, Scar's been searching for it too. I forgot if they gave a reason as to why? I'd imagine it would have something to do with his brother.

Scar wants to use the Philosopher's Stone against the military.

TheVileOne said:
Scar wants to use the Philosopher's Stone against the military.

Oh, that makes sense. And also, everyone who follows Ishbala that has performed alchemy is scarred, or is it something else that is making them scarred?

Do you mean the tattoos on Scars arm? If you remember, Scar's arm belonged to his brother. You'll find out about all this...eventually :) .

TheVileOne said:
Do you mean the tattoos on Scars arm? If you remember, Scar's arm belonged to his brother. You'll find out about all this...eventually :) .

I think he's talking about their faces. The old man had his face marked, and I guess he's talking about Scar's face as well. But Scar's face markings weren't to show he was an outcast. Remember the children had seen him several times, and they didn't know he had performed alchemy until he showed his arm and admitted it.

Once again, you will find out the genesis of his facial scar...eventually ;) .

Though you should have enough information to figure out WHO gave it to him.

TheVileOne said:
Once again, you will find out the genesis of his facial scar...eventually ;) .

Though you should have enough information to figure out WHO gave it to him.

Bah. More stuff to ponder. Damn you Vile. :p

So is tonights episode going to be back on track? I don't know about the rest of you guys, but it just seems like the past two episodes have just been skipping around.

Tonight's episode is a little different. But I think in the end you will understand the point.

"Difficult times lay ahead" doesn't even begin to cover it.

TheVileOne said:
Tonight's episode is a little different. But I think in the end you will understand the point.

"Difficult times lay ahead" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Sweet, now I'm left in wonder for the rest of the day.

I think you guys should know that things are about to happen, with Scar preparing to make a Philosopher's Stone to cripple the military.

We still don't know who the last homunculus is.

TheVileOne said:
I think you guys should know that things are about to happen, with Scar preparing to make a Philosopher's Stone to cripple the military.

We still don't know who the last homunculus is.

Well, PyroProductions and I have been talking at work. We both have a question that we want to know that we know you aren't going to answer, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Scar was dragging a large stone through a cemetary at the end of the last episode. Can the Philosopher's stone be created using already dead beings? If so, then that isn't that big a deal. I just feel that there was obviously some significance to that shot of Scar, and I can't put my finger on it.

guitarsingerguy said:
Well, PyroProductions and I have been talking at work. We both have a question that we want to know that we know you aren't going to answer, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Scar was dragging a large stone through a cemetary at the end of the last episode. Can the Philosopher's stone be created using already dead beings? If so, then that isn't that big a deal. I just feel that there was obviously some significance to that shot of Scar, and I can't put my finger on it.

No. The key ingredient to the Philosopher's Stone is as Ed said. "Live human beings, in large quantities."

There is a SPECIFIC reason Scar was in the graveyard. If you looked closely he dug up a grave and REMOVED something from it.

The LOCATION of the grave is also important. I'm going to go ahead and tell you that the graveyard was in what was formerly-ISHBAL.

You should be able to figure it out now ;) .

TheVileOne said:
No. The key ingredient to the Philosopher's Stone is as Ed said. "Live human beings, in large quantities."

There is a SPECIFIC reason Scar was in the graveyard. If you looked closely he dug up a grave and REMOVED something from it.

The LOCATION of the grave is also important. I'm going to go ahead and tell you that the graveyard was in what was formerly-ISHBAL.

You should be able to figure it out now ;) .

Ah, I can only assume he dug up his brother's remains.

guitarsingerguy said:
Ah, I can only assume he dug up his brother's remains.

But why? What does that do?

Don't you remember what certain remains do to CERTAIN THINGS?

;)

TheVileOne said:
But why? What does that do?

Don't you remember what certain remains do to CERTAIN THINGS?

;)

Oh ****. He's the final homonculus?!?! Is that what you're getting at?

:rolleyes:

guitarsingerguy, work with me here. I'm giving it to you on a silver platter.

Think back to episode 35. The episode with Lust and that guy Lujon's village. What did we see during Lust's flashbacks?

What did we see during Scar's flashback when he encountered Lust?

TheVileOne said:
:rolleyes:

guitarsingerguy, work with me here. I'm giving it to you on a silver platter.

Think back to episode 35. The episode with Lust and that guy Lujon's village. What did we see during Lust's flashbacks?

What did we see during Scar's flashback when he encountered Lust?

Man, you're gonna have to give me a break here. I'm running a fever and my head isn't exactly working too well today. I'm just not putting two and two together here. It's right in front of my face, and I know it. Maybe I'll figure it out when I feel better.

Ok guitarsingerguy. Here you go.

-Forget about Scar's brother being a homunculus.

-Remember what the remains of certain people do to certain things.

-What happened when Scar first saw Lust?

-What were the circumstances of Lust's...CREATION?

Ok, now...with all that in mind, why would Scar be looking in through a graveyard in what was formerly Ishbal?

TheVileOne said:
Ok guitarsingerguy. Here you go.

-Forget about Scar's brother being a homunculus.

-Remember what the remains of certain people do to certain things.

-What happened when Scar first saw Lust?

-What were the circumstances of Lust's...CREATION?

Ok, now...with all that in mind, why would Scar be looking in through a graveyard in what was formerly Ishbal?

Okay okay. I'm a ******. Wow.......I can't believe I had to have that spelled out for me.

I know. I need to make you guys work harder for it :) .

TheVileOne said:
I know. I need to make you guys work harder for it :) .

Hey man. I'm all out of crazy ass ideas after the one about the Furher (which I'm still sticking by). :p I've been pretty on until this one. And you never really tell us jack!!!!! It's always maybe this and maybe that. What do you mean work HARDER?!?! :mad: :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"