Funny pics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Female Torch said:
I agree with the lady holding the sign all the way

DOWN WITH HOOTERS! and other places that use women!

except that the women are choosing to work there.

"except that the women are choosing to work there."

The women who choose to work there and other places have no self respect

The Female Torch said:

that's a pretty big assumption to make. just because you may not respect them doesn't mean that they don't respect themselves.

"that's a pretty big assumption to make. just because you may not respect them doesn't mean that they don't respect themselves."

I have self respect, thats why i dont dress like a ****...

90% of hookers/dancers/strippers became like that because thier dad failed being a father to them...or never had fatherly infulence in thier lives.

Which is my I have respect for my dad and for myself

The Female Torch said:

That's the biggest load of BS I've ever heard.

The Female Torch said:
90% of hookers/dancers/strippers became like that because thier dad failed being a father to them...or never had fatherly infulence in thier lives.

Source? Or is this just based on your own personal bias?

Wow, Female Torch, I never pegged you for a misogynist.

Hooters doesn't use women. Hooters hires women with large breasts, yes, but they don't use women. They have a job (wait/clean tables, and jiggle), and they get paid for their job. It's a living.

I have some conservative views myself, but your blanket generalization of the women who are strippers and work for Hooters is sexist and offensive. Do you even know these women? No, you don't.

They don't do it because they're ****s. They don't do it because they have no self-respect (believe me, the GOOD strippers - the ones with actual dance skills, have plenty of self-respect).

It's ironic that your comments are misogynist, but they are. Oh, women who don't cover up are ****s, huh? Women who show off their goodies are stupid, huh? You're actually perpetuating the sexist standards and stereotypes that keep women in subordinate positions. So women are only allowed to wear certain things and have certain jobs, and if they do otherwise, they're criticised?

Because that's what your saying.

You're the reason women get blamed for rape.

The Female Torch said:
"that's a pretty big assumption to make. just because you may not respect them doesn't mean that they don't respect themselves."

Wow you are ignorant.

Move along to pictures guys...

If you want to argue over the correctness of Hooters, start another thread.

mcsupperdu9.jpg

06412833a42hl6ek9.jpg

20060605cyclopswd0.png

The Female Torch said:

LOL....yeah, those dancers don't respect themselves.......LMAO

oh Elmo, where's your self respect?

122636xdfcwpo3.jpg

and look! someone made a real version!

278254rxawwpp2.jpg

looks like i need to check out the community forums more often. there's some great stuff in here

AnimeJune said:

Hooters doesn't use women. Hooters hires women with large breasts, yes, but they don't use women. They have a job (wait/clean tables, and jiggle), and they get paid for their job. It's a living.

I have some conservative views myself, but your blanket generalization of the women who are strippers and work for Hooters is sexist and offensive. Do you even know these women? No, you don't.

They don't do it because they're ****s. They don't do it because they have no self-respect (believe me, the GOOD strippers - the ones with actual dance skills, have plenty of self-respect).

It's ironic that your comments are misogynist, but they are. Oh, women who don't cover up are ****s, huh? Women who show off their goodies are stupid, huh? You're actually perpetuating the sexist standards and stereotypes that keep women in subordinate positions. So women are only allowed to wear certain things and have certain jobs, and if they do otherwise, they're criticised?

Will you marry me? :heart:

Tim Burton Superman

timburtonsupermanfi9.jpg

indiansoldierscootercy1.jpg

batmansupermanyn9.jpg

249imageee7.jpg

rumsfeldjb0.jpg

thatimagesite.com has more funny ones than I care to post.

huskerwebhead said:
That's the biggest load of BS I've ever heard.

Source? Or is this just based on your own personal bias?

1. Its true. And I don't care what you say
2. Source, my dad. and he's not a liar
3. Yes, I can be ignorant, get over it, you don't have to reply to my posts :cmad:

The Female Torch said:
3. Yes, I can be ignorant, get over it, you don't have to reply to my posts :cmad:

damn so thats what an inbred prude sounds like

The Female Torch said:

Please read the below out loud....

I AM
SOFA KING
WE TODD ED

AnimeJune said:

Bravo, June. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"