Funny pics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDK, just because you don't agree with the decision of a mod, does not mean they are doing a bad job or have their own agenda. The pic that was deleted from your group of pics was inappropriate. I was deleting at the same time Marx was, he just beat me to it.

It seems that this thread has moved from being a funny pic thread to, "lets see how far we can go thread...." which, unfortunately for those that enjoy the truly funny pics, may not have this thread to enjoy for long.

Usually that is what gets threads closed....posters not following the flow of the thread, but instead, making their own agenda, and that is to see how far they can go with pics, posts, whatever...that is what is happening here.

And unfortunately it will get a truly fun thread, closed. :csad:

Yes, but funny is mroe funny when not restricted to a PG or PG-13 level. :o SOMETIMES nc-17 IS FUNNYT. :csad:Oh noes, caps.

Yes, but funny is mroe funny when not restricted to a PG or PG-13 level. :o SOMETIMES nc-17 IS FUNNYT. :csad:Oh noes, caps.

Funny is not always appropriate....there are sites out there that allow the NC-17, etc....as you talk about, and for some that might be a better fit.

That's not true. I still laugh at Animaniacs and 2 Stupid Dogs, and I have yet to even smirk at Team America. Just because you can curse and say bad words doesn't make you a comedic genius.

Funny is not always appropriate....there are sites out there that allow the NC-17, etc....as you talk about, and for some that might be a better fit.

The Hype could be more funny if the mods didn't tie one hands behind our back.

:o kinda like whenever I get me my first and many lapdances. Gotta demnad the woman handcuff me....with pink fluffy handcuffs...:o...it be more kinky and sexy that way...and I won't get banned from touching her.

It just gives you more reason to be funny in a clever way, other than HURRR ash AND *******!!

It just gives you more reason to be funny in a clever way, other than HURRR ash AND *******!!

The point is that this thread has become more of a 'let's see how far we can push'...and that's unfortunate.

I remember when a mod told anyone who had a question or complaint to pm them and then I did and I never got a pm back

This thread does need proper rules though, not just going back and forth.

Is Engrish ok or are we being racist?

Just what is deemed offensive to Gay people?

What is deemed sexual and not allowed where do the mods draw the line or do we just wait and see what mod pops up, as we know some will allow a certain post while others will not.

The point is that this thread has become more of a 'let's see how far we can push'...and that's unfortunate.

My picture was a obese woman lying on top of a guy, the quote on it neither used graphic terms nor images. If this site is PG then i suggest the mods check what PG is as that would be allowed (and far worse in a PG movie). Hence me saying mods seem to have their own agendas, some are great some have jusat let their limited power go to there heads.

This thread does need proper rules though, not just going back and forth.

Is Engrish ok or are we being racist?

Just what is deemed offensive to Gay people?

What is deemed sexual and not allowed where do the mods draw the line or do we just wait and see what mod pops up, as we know some will allow a certain post while others will not.

I always go by the idea "If you have to ask 'is this allowed?', then it's probably safest to not post it. But since that probably won't sate you, just ask yourself if you'd get in trouble for this if you saw it in school. If the answer is "yes", then don't post it.

It's not so much about having the right rules, it's about using your brain, ya know?

I remember when a mod told anyone who had a question or complaint to pm them and then I did and I never got a pm back

What does that have to do with anything being said here? Wise, you seem to find these discussions wherever they might be....it is amazing. Do you have a radar that zooms in on a mod's decision being questioned and you get there as fast as you can? I'm impressed....you pretty much hit all of them.

What does that have to do with anything being said here? Wise, you seem to find these discussions wherever they might be....it is amazing. Do you have a radar that zooms in on a mod's decision being questioned and you get there as fast as you can? I'm impressed....you pretty much hit all of them.

Because it had to do with this thread, but thankyou for the compliment

fishing.jpg

Ya know, that very thing almost happened to me one time in the Gulf of Mexico fishing. Except that I wasn't pulled in, but I did just make the comment that I was bored to tears, the next thing I knew I had a 6 ft shark on my line. Freaked me out!

I always go by the idea "If you have to ask 'is this allowed?', then it's probably safest to not post it. But since that probably won't sate you, just ask yourself if you'd get in trouble for this if you saw it in school. If the answer is "yes", then don't post it.

It's not so much about having the right rules, it's about using your brain, ya know?

But i've not been to school for 14 years, (i feel old now) so i can't remember what i would and would not get away with.

OMG....and sweet zombie Jesus....this board is like high school rules, :o except for some strange reason we can cuss and it is usually censored.

OMG....and sweet zombie Jesus....this board is like high school rules, :o except for some strange reason we can cuss and it is usually censored.

Here's the thing enterthemadness, I'm here to mod, not to keep a specific group OUT, but to make this place a place where the wide variety in age, gender etc, can post. That is how I mod, and will continue to mod. Will that make those that want an "anything goes" site unhappy? yeah... and as I said before there are those sites out there, and for some they may be a better fit. And as a high school teacher, I can assure there is much, much, much that goes on here that would not be allowed in a high school. :cwink:

Here's the thing enterthemadness, I'm here to mod, not to keep a specific group OUT, but to make this place a place where the wide variety in age, gender etc, can post. That is how I mod, and will continue to mod. Will that make those that want an "anything goes" site unhappy? yeah... and as I said before there are those sites out there, and for some they may be a better fit. And as a high school teacher, I can assure there is much, much, much that goes on here that would not be allowed in a high school. :cwink:

So, basically, you babysit unruling teens in school and then us on-line. Got it :cwink:.

:huh: you gotta be 13 to be a poster here right? So PG-13? Or are 8 year old kids lurking round here for reason I really rather not know about.

So, basically, you babysit unruling teens in school and then us on-line. Got it :cwink:.

:huh: you gotta be 13 to be a poster here right? So PG-13? Or are 8 year old kids lurking round here for reason I really rather not know about.

Damn, quit reading my mind......:oldrazz:

The problem with a lot of the pics in here are they are not in the vein of being funny or wittily clever, they are more like a test to see who can post the grossest image or who can find a pic that makes fun of-or stereotypes a race or sexual orinetation etc..Plus pics joking about pedos and rape are never funny, at least not for this board.

It depends on the PM you send I guess, if it's one where a poster shouts the odds and talks like they are more important than others and that the mod is somehow inffective because he/she doesn't see that this posters greatness should not be stiffled by rules, then it's not really worth trying to reply.

There is too much babbling about in here. Where are the pics? :(

I think this thread has lost its purpose entirely. *sighs*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"