Sequels Future Spider-Man Movies

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
If they were to make more, this would be some good ideas:

(i'm gonna add Spider-Man 1, 2, and 3 in the list, just cause :p )

Spider-Man ---
Green Goblin

Spider-Man 2 ---
Doctor Octopus

Spider-Man 3 ---
Harry Osborn
Sandman
Venom

Spider-Man 4 ---
Venom
Carnage
Lizard

Spider-Man 5 ---
Electro
Vulture
Hydro-Man

Spider-Man 6
Scorpion
Lizard
Electro
Shocker

just some ideas.

spideyman101 said:
If they were to make more, this would be some good ideas:

(i'm gonna add Spider-Man 1, 2, and 3 in the list, just cause :p )

Spider-Man ---
Green Goblin

Spider-Man 2 ---
Doctor Octopus

Spider-Man 3 ---
Harry Osborn
Sandman
Venom

Spider-Man 4 ---
Venom
Carnage
Lizard

Spider-Man 5 ---
Electro
Vulture
Hydro-Man

Spider-Man 6
Scorpion
Lizard
Electro
Shocker

just some ideas.

Six you really wouldn't need Lizard again. Hydroman I couldn't see doing because he's basically doing Sandman only in water form.

4- Lizard, Kraven the Hunter, and Black Cat (turns good midway through movie)

5- Venom & Carnage

6-Sinister Six with Electro, Shocker, Rhino, Chameleon (though I think he is sort of a joke character) Mysterio, and Hobgoblin or Doc Ock leading them.

here's the in depth idea i had:

3:
Green Goblin 2 fights Peter in the first 5 minutes (confirmed i think)

couple of battle with Sandman (comfirmed i think)

Spidey & GG2 vs. Sandman & Venom (comfirmed i think)

Venom kill Green Goblin 2 and Sandman. (comfirmed i think)

Venom is somehow weakened and escapes.

4:
Venom comes back and meets Peter in his apartment and sets the place on fire during a battle. the fire weakens Venom and he is captured by Police.

Connors turns into the Lizard and battles Spider-Man

Spider-Man knocks Lizard unconcious and police take him in, then they go to Spider-Man (thinking he's a criminal because of some of the things he does in SM3) and tells him get in the car or Connors will die. Spidey obeys and is sent to a high-security prison with electo-bars. He's placed in the cell with Lizard. and right across from them is Eddie and Cletus Kasady.

The symbiote finds Brock, spawns off Carnage and the two attache each other to the correct hosts. Spidey sees this and starts trying to break the bars. Connors wakes up and starts the "lizard process" Then there is a big battle between Venom, Carnage, Lizard, Spider-Man.

Spider-Man and Lizard are knocked unconscious. Carnage sucks Eddie's symbiote up in his own symbiote and therefor making himself more strong. Carnage kills Eddie.

Carnage goes on a killing spree.

Lizard is momentarily cured sometime later.

Spider-Man goes after Carnage and finally defeats him using the same bell-tower he used to get the Symbiote off of himself in SM3.

(The Peter-Plot could be the world finding out Peter Parker is Spider-Man or something. :p)

5:
Spider-Man battles Electro

Spider-Man battles Vulture

Spider-Man captures Vulture and he is sent to jail.

Spider-Man vs. Hydro-Man vs. Electro

Electro could use his electricity to defeat Hydro-Man.

Spider-Man battles Electro and defeats him for the time being.

There could be signs of Connors turning back into Lizard.

6:
Spider-Man battles Scorpion

Spider-Man battles Lizard and finally cures him for good.

Spider-Man battles Electro

Spider-Man vs. Scorpion vs. Electro vs. Shocker

(even though now that i think about it, the Sinister Six idea would be better for #6... with the addition of Lizard to be a side villain for a short time.)

I want to mention what drives these movies is Peter Parker's character. Just not villains. What strengths will Peter learn and what hardships will he and MJ go through to make the sequel interesting.

Also the most ineresting characters left (who wouldn't be redundant, cough Hobgoblincough) is Lizard and Black Cat and neither of which I see fitting into Raimi's movies real well now as Raimi as mined the Lizard character to define his Doc Ock and Sandman and while BC woulda' worked in SM2 if they didn't think of Spidey: No More (think the SM2 video game but with more depth instead) but now not really though.

Well not so much what I would like to see, but more what I would do if lucky enough to get to make the films.

Spider-Man 4
Peter and MJ are still having relationship problems carried over from events in the 3rd film. (MJ might start smoking at this point)

Venom carries over from Spider-Man 3 with a bigger role, and a story arc which show the genesis of Carnage.

Black Cat introduced as a possible love interest. (Possibly gives Peter a replica of the Black Outfit.)

Eddie Brock battles with his inner demons and as Venom teams up with Spider-Man to take on Carnage. (Sort of a redemption type thing and the possibility for Venom: Lethal Protector spin-off.)

MJ lands a new acting job on a Soap Opera.

Peter would now have a job as a research assistant for Dr. Connors, trying to find a way for amputees to re-grow lost limbs.

Throughout the film Dr. Connors would be on a visible physical decline from the affect the transformations and long nights are having on him. The Lizard would never be shown during this film but could have a good gag by JJJ about Alligator Men in the sewers and that trash not being printed in the Bugle. The Lizards origins would only exist as flashbacks in Spider-Man 5.

Peter and MJ end the film on friendly terms.

Spider-Man 5
Peter and MJ get back together and get engaged.

Spidey faces off against the Lizard and discovers that he is Dr. Connors.

Peter works with Dr. Connors to cure him.

Peter starts wearing the Black Suit at night.

Kraven the Hunter comes to New York to kill the Lizard.

Spidey goes up against Kraven and allows the Lizard to escape.

Dr. Connors is cured.

Kraven hunts Spidey, finds out about Connors and then shoots Connors with a dart filled with serum to trigger the transformation into the Lizard. Kraven battles Lizard.

Kraven is killed by the Lizard despite Spidey’s attempts to save him. Spidey fights the Lizard but both are injured and the Lizard escapes to the sewers and Dr. Connors goes into hiding.

The black suit is all but destroyed and retired for good.

Spider-Man 6
Peter is working as a teacher; MJ is a huge celebrity from the Soap Opera.

Possible Vulture and Electro double team.

The Return of the Black Cat.

Vulture, trying to steal in order to pay for a life saving operation for his grandson, ends up flying through the stained glass window at the church Peter and MJ are having the wedding rehearsal at. (Spidey swings into action.)

MJ possibly pregnant?

Electro would look more like the Ultimate Spider-Man Electro, maybe hired by the Vulture to pull off a job.

Black Cat and Spidey would go against the Vulture and Electro.

Peter and MJ get married.

(sadly Spider-Man 6 would turn out quite weak if I were writing or directing the next 3.)

3:
in the end have venom kill both sandman and harry after that have him kick spideys a$$, spidey hides and venom leaves, next thing u see is mj dead and venom lauging:sym:: rools to credits
4:
spidey is destroyed about MJ
grows closer to gwen
has 1 fight with rhino
has 2 fights with lizard
has 2 fights with electro
has 3 figts with venom befor the final batlle
final battle::spidey:vs. :sym: the battle to end all batlles spidey fights venom ontop of the empire state building after a 20 minute fight spidey finnaly defeats venom

peter and gwen are now in love after the fight

Spiderman

Villain: Green Goblin

Spiderman 2

Main Villain: Doc Ock

Minor Villain: Harry Osborn/Green Goblin

Spiderman 3

Main Villain: Sandman

Minor Villains: Venom, Green Goblin 2

Spiderman 4

Main Villains: Venom, Carnage, Black Cat (turns good at middle of movie)

Minor Villains: Shocker, Rhino

Spiderman 5

Main Villains: The Lizard, Hydro-Man, Hob-Goblin

Minor Villains: King Pin, Mysterio

Spiderman 6

Main Villains: Electro, Scorpion, Kraven The Hunter

Minor Villains: King Pin, Chameleon, Vulture

SM4:
Main villains: Lizard/Kraven
Minor villains: King Pin
Cameos: Rhino, Cassidy

SM5:
Main Villains: Carnage, Scorpion, King Pin
Minor Villains: Shocker
Cameos: Felicia Hardy, Nick Fury, Dock Ock (Fury explains the origin of the SInister 6)

SM6:
Main villains: Dock Ock, Hop Goblin, Electro, Vulture, Mysterio, Kraven, King Pin
Minor Villains: Shocker, Rhino, Black Cat, Nick Fury, SPider Slayers

Spiderman4- Kraven, Lizard, Chameleon. Chameleon would be in an opening fight sequence and Spidey would visit him throughout the movie to get info on Kraven.

Spiderman5- Venom, Carnage. Venom and Spidey would fight each other, Then Spidey would fight Carnage. Then Venom and Spidey would team up. At the end Carnage Fights Venom and Spidey finishes off them both.

Spiderman6- Sinister 6{ Electro, Scorpion, Hobgoblin, Rhino, Mysterio, Dock Ock}. Ock would somehow return and he would lead them, but they would be assembled by Kingpin.

Well, we may not know what the world holds in store for Spider-Man, but it may well not be Sam Raimi. He's recently purchased the film rights to a popular fantasy series written by Terry Goodkind... This is going to be an 11 books series, which will be at least one TV miniseries, and if he does them all, that's a good long time away from Spidey.

But maybe, just maybe, given that time away from Spidey could be just the thing needed to plan for one hell of a sequel, if he ever touches the series again.

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?aff_id=0&this_cat=Television&action=page&type_id=&cat_id=270355&obj_id=51855

My question would be... if not Sam Raimi, what director could do these films right?

Have the man-spider in spiderman 4, it's the next logical step of his character development! I think we need to see scorpion at some point, but morbius gives a good story, with felicia hardy etc.

4- Venom
Carnage

5-Lizard
Kraven
Chamelion

6-Scorpion and Mysterio

Spider-Man 4
Venom and Carnage

Spider-Man 5
Lizard and Shocker

Spider-Man 6
Scorpion and Electro

IF done the right way, Kraven would make for a great movie. However, I don't think he would sell with the general public. He just isn't a sexy choice from that perspective.

For Spidey 4, I'd love to see Michael Jackson play the Chameleon.

Sakuraba said:
IF done the right way, Kraven would make for a great movie. However, I don't think he would sell with the general public. He just isn't a sexy choice from that perspective.

What?! Michael Jackson as Chameleon? :o

*upchuckes lunch*

Michael Jackson as Chameleon!? O_O

that's just wrong. :p

Spidey 4- Venom&Carnage

Spidey 5- Kraven&Lizard

Spidey 6- ???

Sakuraba said:

Why don't we just have Angus Young as a very very short Kraven?

personally, i think Kraven should be played by either George Clooney, or Matthew McConaughey

then have Scorpion played by Steve Zahn.

:p

spideyman101 said:
personally, i think Kraven should be played by either George Clooney, or Matthew McConaughey

:eek: :eek: :eek:

spideyman101 said:

:eek: Are you kidding? :o

nolan's roll'n said:
:eek: Are you kidding? :o

well, if they made scorpion like the Spider-Man 1 Game scorpion, then Steve Zahn would be perfect... he makes for a loopy pshyco. :p

and if you mean Matthew for Kraven... then what's wrong with that? he looks like him...

which one were you "are you kidding?" about?

I don't buy this report one bit... just cause they say they are going to be making more movies because of the huge numbers doesn't mean ****... I doubt we will get direct sequels but if anything... more SPiderman movies probably means a reboot or vague sequels to the original many years from now...

FaT_tONle said:
I don't buy this report one bit... just cause they say they are going to be making more movies because of the huge numbers doesn't mean ****... I doubt we will get direct sequels but if anything... more SPiderman movies probably means a reboot or vague sequels to the original many years from now...

hey Toby said that if there's good stories to tell then they'll tell them... :p

that's enough evidence right? :p

but really none of us know if they'll do more of them... we're just going on our imaginations and our hopes...

Spider4 Lizard is created kraven hunts lizard lizard kills kraven spidey cures lizard. 5 spider man ruins Becks career so he becomes Mysterio and spidey also needs to fight electro 6 venom retuns and carnage is formed spidey and venom hate carnage so they team up tp beat him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"