FX Atlanta

tumblr_p74r6picP01x0bvwko3_540.gif

The song's cover killed me after this.

Finally. They ramping up the black folks hosting ain't they?

Speaking of Glover and SNL, Jack White performed on the show last night. He's looking very Teddy Perkins-esque these days. :o

gakhx3gspr9p.jpg

jack-white

Someone needs to check his basement. He might be keeping ol' girl from White Stripes down there...

Drake has a African American dad and Jewish Canadian mom.

Drake does call himself Champagne Papi and make some reggaeton influenced tracks so I could see why folks might think he was Hispanic.

After the whole Bruno Mars revelation every racially ambiguous musician is probably now considered suspect by some folks :funny:

nah Drake doesnt make reggaeton influenced music.

Finally. They ramping up the black
folks hosting ain't they?
he'll be the 7th Black host of the season. 8th Person of Color overall.

Pretty amazing. More POC hosted this season than the total of like the last 5 seasons.

Never thought Paper Boi could or would have a worse day than the barbershop episode.

He truly has ****** luck.

And I thought it was just me, but going off of Twitter reactions, that brief second when the TV glitched when Paper Boi was in the woods...yup, happened to all of us.

I swear, Donald Glover and Noah Hawley need to work on a project together.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

"I'm leaving."

"I drove."

"I can walk, ho."

:funny:

I didn't catch the glitch.

It was right when that old guy in the woods told Paper Boi to run and he was gonna count to 30. Really quick there was a 'No Signal' flash with those colored bars.

DbMXOH1U8AA9dai.jpg

Something like that. But then some on Twitter are saying that it didn't happen on the repeat viewing.

Yeah I got the glitch as well. I really thought it was part of the episode... which just adds the creep factor.

Yeah i watched the encore and it didn't happen. I may go back and watch the original recording so I can see it.

I forgot that Alfred’s mom died.

“I’m bout to put my foot in this”.

Man...Earn's got enough losses, but him losing in a fight to Tracy of all people, ON TOP OF Paper Boi looking to dump him, that's gotta be the absolute lowest point for him all season.

Another great episode. The frat party with the tiki torches, Confederate flag, and naked pledges? You're killing me, Atlanta.

Yeah that was hard to watch.

Yeah, I feel like Earn is on the verge of being suicidal after all this ****, even though he'd never go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"