FXs new drama - Justified - starring Timothy Olyphant

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt think to check this section for a thread about this show. I really enjoyed it all season. And although it cant touch The Shield, it was very very good.

Obviously, there are some issues with getting some of the law enforcement stuff right, but other than that I just tried to enjoy it and I did. Definitely will continue to watch. It was always great if Walton Goggins was in the show, because you never knew what he was going to do next.

I'm glad this got re-newed. Love Justified And Son's.

At least we know it's coming back in February... that's at least 4 things to look forward to in early 2011. :up:

I hope they announce a dvd release for season 1 soon... I've missed it :(

I thought this show had been axed...

just so everyone knows Walton Goggins has been bumped up to series regular for season 2

Hell yea!! Goggins is the man!!! I cant wait for the new season and it looks like THE HAT IS BACK!!!!

Goggins annoyed me at first, but by the end I loved him. I hope the uneasy alliance continues between him and Raylan.

:awesome: X Infinity!

The great Jeremy Davies, who played time-hopping physicist Daniel Faraday on “Lost,” has been cast as a key season-two villain on FX’s “Justified,” last season’s best new series.
Davies will play Dickie Bennett, a marijana kingpin who still bears a crippling injury inflicted by a teen Raylan Givens.
Davies’ big-screen credits include “Spanking The Monkey,” “Twister,” “Saving Private Ryan,” “Secretary,” “Solaris,” “Rescue Dawn” and “It’s Kind of A Funny Story.”
Boyd Crowder, the season-one villain played by Walton Goggins, is now a good guy thanks to his embrace of Our Savior Jesus Christ.
“Justified’s” 13-episode second season launches in February.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/47151

How's Raylan going to fight a time traveler? Damn, this is gonna be an intense season!

with LOST fans, you never really know...so I try to keep things as simple as possible

wonder if he will bring that signature confused look with him.

Awesome! looks like they are upping the ante and the hat it back! :D :up:

I keep seeing the previews for this and it's gotten me so excited. I absolutely loved the first season of this show, and I can't wait to see Jeremy Davies as a villain. That dude is awesome.

Also, anyone else think that Olyphant and Goggins should have gotten some Emmy or Golden Globe nods? I can't think of two actors on TV, other than maybe Bryan Cranston on Breaking Bad and Jon Hamm on Mad Men, who created more perfect characters last season.

Jeremy Davies as a villian!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC!!!! I havent seen him in any og the previews or nuthin! Cant freaking wait!!!

I keep seeing the previews for this and it's gotten me so excited. I absolutely loved the first season of this show, and I can't wait to see Jeremy Davies as a villain. That dude is awesome.

Also, anyone else think that Olyphant and Goggins should have gotten some Emmy or Golden Globe nods? I can't think of two actors on TV, other than maybe Bryan Cranston on Breaking Bad and Jon Hamm on Mad Men, who created more perfect characters last season.

Exactly... I heard almost nothing about the show anywhere else. I don't get it at all.

The Davies news is awesome, same for the trailer. I was watching repeats last night on FX and it reminded my how much I missed this show. Can't wait for the new season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"