World G1-The animated series DVD

I got the AUS$110 17 disc version. 16 discs for the episodes plus 1 disc with all the add extras. Came in a cool tin case as well. And in english (always good when you cant speak another language).
So tempted to pick up the tin box collection. Too bad pay day is another week away :csad:

anyone know where I could get the region 1 set? i can't find it anywhere in the U.S.

I've had both the G1-The animated series, plus The movie & Beast Wars on dvd from way back in when they began releasing them on dvd back in 2002

i got the mine off of ebay for $45, the metal case is awesome. Ive watched them all recently then i watched the movie; i forgot how much i didnt like the movie :csad: forshame...

9bad_1.JPG

I ordered mine about the same time hunter did, but I got this set. It came with a badass keychain, and a black envelope full of TF-art postcards. I barely noticed, but on the back of the postcard-holder in chrome writing it says; "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."

This is the one i have with the orange key chain
My pride and joy

It seems Hasbro has acquired the rights to the classic Transformers series among others.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Transformers-Hasbro-Reacquires-Rights/9624

Yup.

And expect Hasbro and Sony BMG to release the definitive, completely restored DVDs (maybe blu ray as well) of the original, G1, animated Transformers series (seasons 1-4).

Seeing as how 2009 is the 25th anniversary of the original show and which will also see the theatrical release of the live action TF sequel (Revenge of the Fallen), I expect Hasbro and Sony to waste no time in getting the original series out on DVD.

Be patient. Now that they have reaquired the rights, expect a nice package coming next year.

I've had both the G1-The animated series, plus The movie & Beast Wars on dvd from way back in when they began releasing them on dvd back in 2002

Me too. I pop in any episode I want any time I want.:woot:

They should put into the DVD set the Headmaster series in English...with the original American actors.
Impossible, it's been 25 years. A few of them are dead. Like the original voices for Cyclonus and Scourge.

never had a chance or the money to pick up the entire series (which has now been discontinued) but they are rereleasing season 1 on Tuesday. Will definitley be picking that one up

Actual Photo Images of

Transformers 25th Anniversary Matrix of Leadership DVD Set

TF02.jpg

TF03.jpg

TF04.jpg

TF05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"