G2: Gay Hypesters United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely creates an unfair stigma for normal, monogamous gay men.

When I was in high school a few years back, one of my classmates, this wannabe redneck (don't ask) homophobe guy (who unfortunately was extremely physically attractive...lol) wrote a persuasive essay on why gays shouldn't be allowed to get married, with his main argument being that "gays are promiscuous".

I found that pretty funny, considering I have had sex with one person in my life and that wasn't until I was 22 (I'm 23 now), and Paul proudly banged about half the girls in my senior class.

Shut up Shirley Bassey and the the fact that I'm British isn't why you would stalk me, but the fact that I'm a charming upper middle class devilishly handsome south Englander is why.:o:woot:
maybe if you ever looked up from the mirror you'd see that some of us just aren't terribly impressed by you. :yay:
but glad to know that you love someone so much. even if it is yourself.
When I was in high school a few years back, one of my classmates, this wannabe redneck (don't ask) homophobe guy (who unfortunately was extremely physically attractive...lol) wrote a persuasive essay on why gays shouldn't be allowed to get married, with his main argument being that "gays are promiscuous".

I found that pretty funny, considering I have had sex with one person in my life and that wasn't until I was 22 (I'm 23 now), and Paul proudly banged about half the girls in my senior class.
the hypocrisy never fails to astound me. how about you?
and, yeah, usually if they are totally homophobic *******s they usually are fairly attractive.
it's a curse really.

and, yeah, usually if they are totally homophobic *******s they usually are fairly attractive.
it's a curse really.

I had a pathetically hopeless crush on one for like 2 years in high school :csad:

God, that sucked.

What made it even worse with him was that aside from being a complete 100% homophobe, he was the most responsible, good and decent guy probably out of my entire senior class. He was really, in most ways, a very nice, good-hearted person who would never hurt anyone. And unfortunately hated gays. Or at least gay men.

the hypocrisy never fails to astound me. how about you?

How about the ones, like a few guys I went to high school with, who go on waving their Bibles about homosexuality being "immoral" but then are all about lesbians? It's only a sin if it doesn't give you a massive hard-on apparently...

ah, high school. i remember getting called "***" as i walked down the hallways by guys like him. i eventually befriended a few of them and made them face their ********. proudest moment of my life? possibly.

pity i didn't keep in touch with them. oh well.

How about the ones, like a few guys I went to high school with, who go on waving their Bibles about homosexuality being "immoral" but then are all about lesbians? It's only a sin if it doesn't give you a massive hard-on apparently...

oh yeah. that's always a good one! :down
i love how they pick and choose what to hate based on the Bible. the Bible's not hate literature. they should realize that and stop using it as one. :yay: :up:

maybe if you ever looked up from the mirror you'd see that some of us just aren't terribly impressed by you. :yay:
but glad to know that you love someone so much. even if it is yourself.

Dam right I love myself....

Nightly
icon11.gif

"Don't knock *********ion, it's sex with someone I love."
-- Annie Hall

:up:

so anyone else mad that the next season of The L Word will be the last?

hi, nice to meet you. i'm Jason. :waves:

Jason, its been a long time, hasn't it?

:cmad::cmad:

Keep that Lounge stuff in.. the lounge.

Sorry... its just that I don't want ppl to take things the wrong kind of way of what I say or mean especially in relation to gay, lesbian, bisexual ... I mean... I just don't want to upset anybody ... gah. :( or confuse you all.

DarknessOfDeath... Agent Vaughn... I'll update the list tomorrow... Then the day after that...

^^ Yes

The reason I came here, was because I have nothing against gays/lesbians and bisexuals, but that doesn't make me gay right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"