tumblr_oubxrx7qjU1tt2je1o2_400.gif

tumblr_oubxrx7qjU1tt2je1o1_400.gif

Very me tbh.

Well, Australia is going to vote on my marriage rights
1. It's not compulsory
2. It's done by an incredibly unreliable postal system
3. A group of homophobes get to set the question
4. No one will see the legislation before they vote on it
6. It's non binding so even after months of hate campaigns if it comes back yes the politicians can still say no
7. It'll cost us a pretty $122 million.

So good times

Anyone watching the Winter Olympics? I think Gus kenworthy and Adam rippon are competing tomorrow. Fingers crossed they get gold but no matter what I'm proud of them and the other lgbtiq Olympians!

Always a fun feeling to have strangers vote on whether you are “allowed” to get married.

Always a fun feeling to have strangers vote on whether you are “allowed” to get married.

I still don't see how gay marriage is a threat to straight marriage. They need to just get over it and move on already.

It was exactly as horrible as you would imagine. To be honest, I still get angry about it. Probably always will. In every group I go into, except lgbtiq ones, I will always be "the guy who was made to beg for his rights".

But anyway, gosh Adam rippon was amazing

That's what it felt like. Except if you loose you don't get voted off. You and your community get mass exterminated. But enough about that.

Tom Daley and Dustin lance black announced they're having a kid soon. That's pretty cool

Oh lordt. (I was going to post that by the way).

I’ve definitely seen the straights try and grab rupauls drag race too. Whatever, we can keep finding cool new things

Oh... oh wow.

tumblr_pa7sv2edY41ugv0sao1_400.jpg

Forgive me, I still haven't gotten over the loss of the hunks thread. :o

I think about that thread at least once a year. I miss it so.

It’s funnh really because just about every casting thread has pictures of some supermodel so I don’t know why they cracked down on that one. Oh well, mods know best and they do do a good job

Something about some pics were being used without consent of the photographer and legal action was threatened. Some nonsense like that.

all very stupid.

honestly imo the hype really isn't what it use to be.. im rarely on here anymore

Something about some pics were being used without consent of the photographer and legal action was threatened. Some nonsense like that.

Oh well I guess that’s the way it is. Can’t help that and I wouldn’t like to be sued just for some hot pics.

It’s a shame though because I’ve got a lot to share (there was a lot of gold shared on Chris Evans’ birthday)

It's why they got rid of the Celeb section. I contributed to that thread though. :(

Yeah, this Cher/Abba cover album ... not that great. Not going to buy it.

S0me joke rent-a-lawyers came slithering around here messaging users with threats about using pics without consent. It's why the Hunk-O-Rama and similar women thread got deleted.

Whoa. I posted that months ago and forgot about it. :funny:

You don't wanna jam out to her singing Gimmie Gimmie a Man over and over again. :o

Maybe you just haven’t tried the right one yet? Have you tried this?

And why buy when you have Spotify?

Not being a member of the tribe I do have to ask... Will this get you in trouble with Gay Central Command?

Not being a member of the tribe I do have to ask... Will this get you in trouble with Gay Central Command?

If the LGBT community was the DC Universe, I'd be like Lobo or The Creeper.

I wonder what would happen if we posted hunky but respectable photos in here? Would it be shut down? Seems strange you can post pics in some threads but not others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"