BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahem... Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman ;)

She is? I thought we were replacing the whole cast?

I struggle to find anything about WW or Gal Gadot on this page.

If Warner was afraid of a flop, would have chosen J.Law and she would have been an excellent choice.

I think Gal has the advantage of not having been marked by a role, but do not know well the curriculum her.

Physical size was never an issue for me or the appearance itself.

I think she will do its utmost and think it will do a great job.

lego-Wonder-Woman-200412.jpg

Can we please stop with the Emily Blunt and Jennifer Lawrence stuff already? This is the Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman thread. It's obnoxious to keep bringing up other actresses.

Can we please stop with the Emily Blunt and Jennifer Lawrence stuff already? This is the Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman thread. It's obnoxious to keep bringing up other actresses.

People are welcome to criticise the choice as long as they are not being off topic. Which they weren't.

In any case it's unlikely to stop. Gadot has been by far the most heavily criticised and divisive of the major castings.

All the other castings are superb. Which makes me think that they know something about Gadot that we don't.

All the other castings are superb. Which makes me think that they know something about Gadot that we don't.

I think they've been pretty fantastic too. Gadot could end up being like Reeve, not much to base a performance on, but embody the character. But equally she could be a Routh.

Unlike the others we have nothing to go on with her. Hence the trepidation, I imagine. Which I understand and share.

Bringing other castings choices when the role has been given to Gadot it's pretty much off-topic not to mention silly, especially in her OWN thread. This is Gal Gadot is WW thread. There are other threads which they can have whatever they wanted for the role, which pretty much would not change WB's casting for this movie ;)

Discussing whether you feel Gal Gadot is good enough for the role of Wonder Woman, as well as potentially superior actresses, is on topic to the discussion of Gal Gadot and Wonder Woman.

Otherwise, there had better not be any discussion of, let's say, Amy Adams as Lois Lane in the "Henry Cavill is Superman" thread, as it does not pertain to him.

Last edited:

Well, why so sensitive and defensive?

One person cited a possible fear of Warner of a flop, I mentioned that if they feared, that they would have chosen the J.Law.

I even said I believe that Gal will do a great job.

People are welcome to criticise the choice as long as they are not being off topic. Which they weren't.

In any case it's unlikely to stop. Gadot has been by far the most heavily criticised and divisive of the major castings.

So I can not comment pq was not here from the beginning?

I not crying or complaining, I just gave my opinion on the Warner fear a flop.

I said I think Gal will do a great job and I never cared about the physical size, she is a beautiful woman, tall and sexy.

One person cited a possible fear of Warner of a flop, I mentioned that if they feared, that they would have chosen the J.Law.

I think there is a growing fatigue with people coming in to Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman thread and bringing up:
1) Other actress
2) Body issues
3) Saying will suck, because they are judging off of F&F series or because she was a model or because they haven't seen or heard of her before.

And those are just to start. At some point it started getting disrespectful to the actress they have hired to play this iconic roll.

Because....this thread meant for discussing Gal Gadot playing Wonder Woman in the new movie has constantly....constantly....been knocked off track with people talking about who they want to play her. Well I'm sorry to inform them....the actress has been already picked and is playing the part. If you or they want to discuss what different actresses could have played the part...go create a thread called other actresses who have played the part and stop spamming this one up with off topic nonsense.

Because....this thread meant for discussing Gal Gadot playing Wonder Woman in the new movie has constantly....constantly....been knocked off track with people talking about who they want to play her. Well I'm sorry to inform them....the actress has been already picked and is playing the part. If you or they want to discuss what different actresses could have played the part...go create a thread called other actresses who have played the part and stop spamming this one up with off topic nonsense.

This advice not home for me.

^This please.

Also don't forget to get your :ww: toy with Wendy's kids meal :D

Now, I wonder how long before we get the next spy pics?

This advice not home for me.

Actually...this advice IS for you too.

Someone went off topic...and you then went off topic also. This thread IS NOT for discussing Jennifer Lawrence.

Is there an actual physical Lego mini figure of WW or does this only exist in virtual/ CGI form?

Can't wait for the Hot Toys figure of Gal's WW. They are usually very spot on, but occasionally they don't quite capture the likeness. I hope they nail it with her.

Actually...this advice IS for you too.

Someone went off topic...and you then went off topic also. This thread IS NOT for discussing Jennifer Lawrence.

I'm not arguing about it, I cited as an example because a member said something like if Warner feared a failure, but I do not see well, both they did not choose a familiar face.

And then there was one person who responded and said that this actress would not be appropriate, I said the reasons that would make her adequate, but does not diminish the Gal in no time, ultimately ok.

I'm new to the hype, I was just wondering why threads get closed and then continued on a new thread? Is there only so much server storage space per thread?

Is there an actual physical Lego mini figure of WW or does this only exist in virtual/ CGI form?

Can't wait for the Hot Toys figure of Gal's WW. They are usually very spot on, but occasionally they don't quite capture the likeness. I hope they nail it with her.

Got her in my collection:word: Comes with Superman and Lex Luthor in the Superman/Lex Luthor lego-set:

0067341916836_500X500.jpg

You can get the set at Wal-Mart for like, $20.

tumblr_myfppd6BMW1so1p8fo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"