BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - Part 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to Zod, one more mention of this dude, and I will red up again and ban you all.

This is the GAL GADOT is WONDER WOMAN thread. Campea and his opinion have no more value than anyone else's.

Teagone's manip to get things back on track

tumblr_mzbgiikP9V1qjzyxso1_1280.png

^See that Gal above? That's who this thread is for.

I swear to Zod, one more mention of this dude, and I will red up again and ban you all.

This is the GAL GADOT is WONDER WOMAN thread. Campea and his opinion have no more value than anyone else's.

This is one of the best WW mockups I have seen.

would be awesome if WW dual wielded swords.

I hope the suit is something close to this.

Loving the puns. :woot:

Who exactly is WW going to use swords on? This won't be her origin story. I hope it's her Lasso she employes.

I'm really looking forward to seeing her costume. Of course and seeing a better batman photo and new superman one. :woot:

This is one of the best WW mockups I have seen.

If the WW live-action costume is exactly like this manip, I'd literally do cartwheels. I don't even mind that the red star is gone from the tiara. Of course, she MUST have the lasso. No question. Maybe she has BM and SM tied up together and that's why the rope's not in this pic. :woot:

Who exactly is WW going to use swords on? This won't be her origin story. I hope it's her Lasso she employes.

Ummm... Not to showcase my inner cute Mexican child, but.... Why not both?

If the WW live-action costume is exactly like this manip, I'd literally do cartwheels. I don't even mind that the red star is gone from the tiara. Of course, she MUST have the lasso. No question. Maybe she has BM and SM tied up together and that's why the rope's not in this pic. :woot:

The lasso is on her left hip in that pic. I missed at first as well.

What villains will she use them against?

I don't know... Chop off a Metallo arm? Slice open an airborne drone of some type? Peirce open a battle suit worn by some bald headed megalomaniac?

Point is... She's been shown using god forged ancient weapons quite a bit since 1987 along with the lasso.

Ummm... Not to showcase my inner cute Mexican child, but.... Why not both?

She absolutely needs both a sword and lasso. And hopefully the sword was fashioned by Haphaestus and can slice atoms, like in the nu52 book. Would luv to see that ***** in full Imax glory!

Ambitious. I hope she gets the screen time that would take.

The lasso is on her left hip in that pic. I missed at first as well.

Aw, thanks. The thing about the lasso is it needs to be bulky and otherworldly looking and have a presence all its own. Probably something only CGI can accomplish.

Aw, thanks. The thing about the lasso is it needs to be bulky and otherworldly looking and have a presence all its own. Probably something only CGI can accomplish.

It definitely needs CGI. A shiny rope won't sell the whole thing very well.

I tried to spell a certain four letter word beginning with "S"...but inserted an asterisk where the "I" would be and apparently the SHH software turned it into all asterisks. I guess it's a banned word??? I'm new, is there a list of words we cannot use here, in any variation?

To make this post on topic: I bet Gal has used the "S" word. LOL

It definitely needs CGI. A shiny rope won't sell the whole thing very well.

Yes, agreed. I'm wondering if the lasso will be in the first WW reveal pic and if so, what will it look like? I'd go for a bulky twisted rope that looks almost metallic and with a faint glow (when it's being actively used in the movies, especially if it's magic, the glow would amplify, maybe crackle and give off sparks)

The lasso shouldn't be chunky. But I agree it will probably be cgi in action.

I tried to spell a certain four letter word beginning with "S"...but inserted an asterisk where the "I" would be and apparently the SHH software turned it into all asterisks. I guess it's a banned word??? I'm new, is there a list of words we cannot use here, in any variation?

To make this post on topic: I bet Gal has used the "S" word. LOL

Yes, agreed. I'm wondering if the lasso will be in the first WW reveal pic and if so, what will it look like? I'd go for a bulky twisted rope that looks almost metallic and with a faint glow (when it's being actively used in the movies, especially if it's magic, the glow would amplify, maybe crackle and give off sparks)

Cuss words are banned. You have to use symbols in place of most letters.

That sounds like a good way for them to approach it.

The lasso needs to have some sort of on sreen heft. I'm even of the mind that maybe the average burly looking man shouldn't easily be able to lift it.

The lasso shouldn't be chunky. But I agree it will probably be cgi in action.

I'm not suggesting it be the thickness of an arm or anything...just something substantial. Like you can't help but notice the lasso because it's so danged awesome! :hubba

The lasso needs to have some sort of on sreen heft. I'm even of the mind that maybe the average burly looking man shouldn't easily be able to lift it.

That's actually an incredible concept. The avg burly man cannot lift the lasso. I wonder if that's been done in any medium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"