Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I'd change about gadot to make her look more like Diana is darken her hair and lighten her eyes. She's a gorgeous girl but her eyes are small you can't really see her pupils. I would give her blue eyes and darken her hair to be more like Diana prince. She's close enough though

I'm glad you ain't in charge. :oldrazz:

9tJxkHh.gif

p3FQjfo.gif

oPEJtqq.gif

04.gif

Beautiful. :ilv: :ilv:

She's like a playful and innocent girl on the beach, frolicking in the sunshine.

I hope to see her having fun like this for beach scenes on Themyscira.

Gal looks lovely enough without having to spoil her beauty with blue eyes. Why should she need those? Her soulful brown eyes are one of the most beautiful parts of her.

If Gadot was blonde I'd have complaints about her hair color but her hair color looks fine I don't get the complaints about that.

Gadot's eyes look just fine on her face to me, they don't look too small. As for the eye color I'll say this. It's only a small change, it's not that big of a deal and I'm not in love with the fake blue eyed contacts look. That doesn't just apply to Wonder Woman. If a dude is hired to play Superman and he doesn't have blue eyes I'd prefer a brown or green eyed Superman. It wouldn't destroy me if Superman didn't have blue eyes.

I like WW to be black haired and blue eyed, it makes her seem (even more) exotic to me.
Of course, if you can't get a dark eyed Gadot to look better as the character with them (either contacts or cgi), then leave it, she looks great anyway.

Small... Eyes? Small... Small Eyes? I... Really? I mean, I thought I was a nitpicky uber fan back when I was a teenage whipper snapper but... SMALL EYES?

Yeah, that's just borderline ridiculous. Her eyes are just fine as they are.

Yeah, that's just borderline ridiculous. Her eyes are just fine as they are.

Oh my god you people. I said she looks fine. I like her just as she is! It was jus wishful thinking on my end. GAL Gadot is fine as the day is long. She's perfect just the way she is, and she'll kick ash as Wonder Woman. all I said was I'd darken her hair and lighten her eyes to give her more Diana-like features, like in the comics where she IS more raven haired and DOES have light eyes. I mean, I'm not jus making things up, that's a fact. But There's nothing wrong with how Gadot looks now nor will it take away from her performance at all. Ive been behind this casting since day one. Shes absolutely perfect in my book.

Oh and I misspoke on the small eyes. Her eyes are actually wide, I was just looking at a picture of her squinting. My bad

Jesus. Someone says one thing that doesn't align with someone else's beliefs and it's called nitpicking.

Oh my god you people. I said she looks fine. I like her just as she is! It was jus wishful thinking on my end. GAL Gadot is fine as the day is long. She's perfect just the way she is, and she'll kick ash as Wonder Woman. all I said was I'd darken her hair and lighten her eyes to give her more Diana-like features, like in the comics where she IS more raven haired and DOES have light eyes. I mean, I'm not jus making things up, that's a fact. But There's nothing wrong with how Gadot looks now nor will it take away from her performance at all. Ive been behind this casting since day one. Shes absolutely perfect in my book.

Oh and I misspoke on the small eyes. Her eyes are actually wide, I was just looking at a picture of her squinting. My bad

Jesus. Someone says one thing that doesn't align with someone else's beliefs and it's called nitpicking.

You'll have to forgive us. Most of us are veterans of the ridiculous nit picks that MOS and Henry Cavill received (and still sometimes do) after that movie was released so we are a bit sensitive to it.

You should have seen the whole "Cavil's scrawny neck" debate. It was dark days on the Hype back then....:csad:

You'll have to forgive us. Most of us are veterans of the ridiculous nit picks that MOS and Henry Cavill received (and still sometimes do) after that movie was released so we are a bit sensitive to it.

You should have seen the whole "Cavil's scrawny neck" debate. It was dark days on the Hype back then....:csad:
Yep, too true. Lol

I know that people here are fans and want the actors to look as much like their comic book counterparts as possible. Believe me, it took me a while to get over Lois Lane having red hair so I am not above it all. As I've gotten older less and less of these little changes bother me at all.

I'm not going to dismiss anyone's thoughts but the changes to Wonder Woman are so tiny (blue eyes are a tiny detail) that I just can't be bothered with them. If they had hired a short actress then that would have been something for me to get over visually.

This chick also wishes they gave her blue eyes for the exact same reasons, but I'm happy with her anyways.

Yep, too true. Lol

I know that people here are fans and want the actors to look as much like their comic book counterparts as possible. Believe me, it took me a while to get over Lois Lane having red hair so I am not above it all. As I've gotten older less and less of these little changes bother me at all.

I'm not going to dismiss anyone's thoughts but the changes to Wonder Woman are so tiny (blue eyes are a tiny detail) that I just can't be bothered with them. If they had hired a short actress then that would have been something for me to get over visually.

*cough* Rabid-fanboy/girl cast: Gina Carano *cough* :funny:

Yep, too true. Lol

This is pretty much how I am at this point. I feel little deviations of that nature are almost important...helps keep characters fresh by not obsessively adhering to the comics.

This is pretty much how I am at this point. I feel little deviations of that nature are almost important...helps keep characters fresh by not obsessively adhering to the comics.

But then again, it doesnt hurt to want to see almost an exact replica of your favorite superhero leap from the pages and onto the big screen.

Not at all and I feel like some are making an example of you and in turn being a little harder on you than you deserve.

*cough* Rabid-fanboy/girl cast: Gina Carano *cough* :funny:
I wasn't even thinking about Carano when I wrote that, I mainly thinking about Elodie Yung (our new Elektra) who I read was like 5'5" or so and was up for the Wonder Woman role. I always felt that it would be hard for me to take an actress below 5'7" playing Wonder Woman. Of course acting is more important so I'd take an actress shorter than 5'7" who would nail the role over a taller actress who wouldn't. I'm a semi reasonable lady.

But then again, it doesnt hurt to want to see almost an exact replica of your favorite superhero leap from the pages and onto the big screen.

We're not saying you're wrong in wanting that & I'm sure I can speak for ISS in saying that we both want to see that too. We're simply stating that minor deviations, when they do happen, don't upset us all that much in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"