Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is she showing her legs in those gifs? :huh:

A few nice pics of Gal from the special features

gal3.png
gal1.png
gal2.png

She looks fantastic there. Such long sexy legs. I don't remember that in BvS though. Did they cut out that shot?

She looks fantastic there. Such long sexy legs. I don't remember that in BvS though. Did they cut out that shot?

You don't see this exact shot in the movie. She walks in and looks at the TV. The shot below is missing from both versions of the movie.

gal5.png

Last edited:
She's got one of the best smiles , bar none. So warm and welcoming .

She's got one of the best smiles , bar none. So warm and welcoming .

This. I remember how in the 70s TV series Lynda Carter had a really beaming angelic smile, and so it's so suitable that our modern-day WW for the big screen also has such a radiant smile and face of an angel.

I'm glad Jaimie Alexander didn't get the part of WW. Her default facial position seems to be a downturned mouth/ frown (a bit like this smiley :huh: ) whereas Gal's default facial position is a smile.

For Gal's next non-comic role, I would like her to play a surfer. Maybe she can get stuck on a rock with a shark encircling her.

Gal was great in the short clips in BVS and I can't wait to see what she will do in her own movie. Hopefully she can shut all the haters up and kill it.

And besides, I don't think it would do Gal any favors having her star in a movie that copies a Blake Lively movie that was a relative hit. ;)

A screenshot from the BvS Blu-ray.

1468791640_1.jpg

WonderGal reading the Hype. :hehe:

A huge part of me believes that that's already happened forreal. :D

Legssss for dayyyysssss.

I'm a leg man. Legs >>>>>

Sorry I accidentally double posted.

(This is not a third post. It is all in your imagination)

Wondergal's facial expressions and physical presence are always on point. I still can't believe how she nailed that right as I was initially very apprehensive about her casting but now I kneel down before the princess in awe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"