Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
u2e4CZg.jpg

ar6Xhq6.jpg

She's put on some serious weight in contrast to those super old photos. Her cheeks are very plump. And that second photo...it kinda takes me back to 'teh puffy bale' days.
Good to see she's diving in.

Gal's fan base is going to soar. I wish her all the best.

Raven, Hulk(I don't remember his number lol), Tensor, my breh Narci and myself form the....

WONDER FIVE GROUP! :word:

I definitely wouldn't want to be part of your five-man circle-jerk group. :sly:

Gal's fan base is going to soar. I wish her all the best.

I've been thinking this exact same thing for the last week. Her popularity is about to be MASSIVE.

Luckily, though, she has a great head on her shoulders so I fully expect her to make nothing but the best of it all.

Gal is getting 10x more beautiful by the day.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed it.

Damn. :hubba :hubba. She looks stunning here in this polka dot dress. She really wears this well with her body. It's like one of these 1950s dresses. :ilv:

Now imagine if she were wearing an itsy bitsy polka dot bikini. :hmr:

She looks so much better for the extra weight/muscle in her body. She was always a hottie but previously too skinny for my liking (in terms of looks not in terms of the role BTW). But the weight/muscle has gone to all the right places and she looks so much better for it.

She looks so much better for the extra weight/muscle in her body. She was always a hottie but previously too skinny for my liking (in terms of looks not in terms of the role BTW). But the weight/muscle has gone to all the right places and she looks so much better for it.

I even feel she looks better in these more recent pics than in the BvS footage I have seen, and that she is improving even more with each subsequent movie. She will look great in WW and perhaps even better in JLA.

This was the body type I always knew she could accomplish. So many said her body type couldn't put on weight...:whatever:

Some probably still want WW to have the build of Gina Carano or maybe a female body builder.

There is just no matching Gal's billion dollar smile.

In the old 70s TV show, Lynda Carter always looked angelic and radiant when she smiled. That really made WW stand out. It was important that they got someone else who had such a dazzling, angelic smile again like Gal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"