Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that poster too, much better than most CBM posters.

C6ksVUoVsAEORYT.jpg:large

This is definitely making it into my top 5 favorite cbm posters.

This one especially, though. That background is seriously beautiful.

I love it but lordy lord lord it is photoshopped to hell and back.

I love it but lordy lord lord it is photoshopped to hell and back.

Either that or Diana went full gladiator and covered herself in oil. But I like it, it makes it look like a painting.

The colours on the Wonder Woman posters have been stunning.... some really gorgeous posters for this movie
Yeah, they've done a good job. They're beautiful to look at.

But it's not that different to the background in this one, which was also great:

Wonder-Woman-Poster_1200_1778_81_s.jpg

I won't disagree, I'm just gravitating more to the new poster. Like KillerWolf said, it looks like a painting and I just love that aspect about it.

I liked this poster the most.
WONDER-WOMAN-poster-100-202x300.jpg

how long till the trailer is released?

Ah.... I suspected it was to be released with the KCA, but hadn't seen anything that confirmed that....

So it's going to be at least 1am for me...

Ah.... I suspected it was to be released with the KCA, but hadn't seen anything that confirmed that....

So it's going to be at least 1am for me...

Yeah. 8pm EST is also just the start of the show. The footage and trailer could drop a half hour, forty-five or even an hour into the broadcast.

I'm an insomniac.... so it's not really a bother for me...

I usually retire late, so it's not a problem as well. Only thing that bothers me is that it's Saturday night, there is a good live blues going on right now and I'm stuck at home writing essays. Otherwise, I'd spend an enjoyable night, have few drinks, possibly spend some quality time with some lovely lady, come home, sleep till noon or so and wake up to watch WW trailer that is readily waiting for me. ****ing work. :cmad:

At least, I hope that me from the alternate universe is doing these things right now. Lucky bastard.

Last edited:
I usually retire late, so it's not a problem as well. Only thing that bothers me is that it's Saturday night, there is a good live blues going on right now and I'm stuck at home writing essays. Otherwise, I'd spend an enjoyable night, have few drinks, possibly spend some quality time with some lovely lady, come home, sleep till noon or so and wake up to watch WW trailer that is readily waiting for me. ****ing work. :cmad:

At least, I hope that me from the alternate universe is doing these things right now. Lucky bastard.

Oh too have such troubles :woot:

Sat here playing Forza Motorsport 6 while I wait...

Hour until KCA starts for those interested.

I liked this poster the most.
WONDER-WOMAN-poster-100-202x300.jpg

This one is a fav as well.
The new one is nice but I don't understand who is in charge of making the actors look like mannequins!? DC and Marvel do this! Why is this a "thing" with them?

Geez, trying not to be that guy but even her voice over in the trailer sounds stiff. Sorry but Gal just can't act, period.

It's painful even in the trailers.

Some people think having an accent and not speaking like US born citizen qualifies as "bad acting". :whatever:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"