Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - - Part 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well here's another question: do you think Wonder Woman could pick up Thor's hammer?
Depends on where in her story we're at. She starts off with a lot of naivete and closed-mindedness toward the world of Man that she kind of looks down on at first - that would make her unworthy. But once she's established and becomes the walking symbol of love, grace, wisdom and acceptance we know her as? Hell yeah, she'd be more worthy than Thor.

Also true...

Wanda might beg to disagree. IIRC, he whacked her with the shield at least once. :p

Anyway, I would say that most good portrayals are worthy to lift Mjolnir. She's got almost exactly the right flavor of Noble Warrior ethic, the only issue is how dedicated she is to peace at any given time. Some periods, she's a little too eager for peace, which might disqualify her.

Badass WonderGal. :ilv::ilv:

tumblr_oaydahlxhD1qad9zyo1_400.gif
So good.

What WW is playing there, looks like a fun sport to try! lols

All I need is a good garbage can lid with a firm handle. boom. lols

and some throwing objects.

Gadot swimming in a pool... must be Raven's birthday. :o

Gadot swimming in a pool... must be Raven's birthday. :o
He unwraps his birthday gift and finds out Gal doesn't come out of the pool in her dripping wet swimming suit. :hehe:

I dunno what to think about that movie... her and Ham (hamm?) look entertaining, but I get the sense Zach 'Scrabble' will pull it down quickly... :(

Playing the drum section of Is She With You?

:ilv:

But are we sure that's her at the age of 16? Back then I thought she had very curly/ frizzy hair. That looks like her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"