Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
****ing hell... did they use a time machine to find young Diana?

I gotta say they've done some god-level casting in this universe.

tumblr_or356wgy9V1rq9ihbo4_540.gif

tumblr_or356wgy9V1rq9ihbo2_540.gif

tumblr_or356wgy9V1rq9ihbo1_540.gif

tumblr_or356wgy9V1rq9ihbo3_540.gif

Great Hera!

There is pic of Gal hugging her, so it feels like she went back in time just to hug herself, like The Terminator! The machines send Schwarzenegger back to kill Sarah Connor so that John Connor can never be born. But if John Connor don't send Michael Biehn back to protect her then they never smash and John Connor ain't born in the first place.

I dont think they look much alike they both just have brown hair and brown eyes.

Not really. I think the costume that Gal wears in Wonder Woman is almost perfect, the best of the many versions - be it comics, animated, etc - Diana ever wore. It feels a little more realistic. The one change I might make is her tiara. I'd prefer if the tiara that Gal wears was more like this one from the WW Rebirth comics redesign:

IMG_0598_zpsfanm5v40.jpeg

That said, I've gotten accustomed to movie tiara and it doesn't really matter.

MCU Thor would curbstomp DCEU Wonder Woman.

Ehh. . . I like Thor, but no. It'd be a more or less even fight. Thor has more ranged options and better durability, Wonder Woman is faster and has strong active defense. Probably a coin flip who'd be the last standing, and the surroundings would definitely take it much worse than either of them.

:eek:

Now we've just got to see whether she grows up to look like Gal.

If she does, she can play WW in a reboot, and then they can find a girl who looks just like her when she was young (another time travel again?).

[YT]-V4XyghZQ-4[/YT]

For years I thought the t was silent.

I'm a huge fan of Alex Ross' art. His take on Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman along with all the other DC heroes is absolutely incredible.

Here is a portrait of Wonder Woman by Alex Ross:
122529._SY540_.jpg

Here's some great fan art of Gal i found online:
C94BmgiXcAIdD-D.jpg

Both are definitive WW for me.

[YT]-V4XyghZQ-4[/YT]

For years I thought the t was silent.

But she has said it herself so many times, and even told Jimmy Kimmel how to say it.

[YT]QA8pQMJrcNY[/YT]

*gal voice* I don't want to be bob-sponge

Watching this a second time, I noticed that her facial expression/"reaction" acting was really solid. Her line readings are not the best, but her ability to emote facially is stronger than I gave her credit for. And aside from that, she can really pull off this combination of natural charm and steely determination, which Ihaven't seen too much in a superhero movie since Christopher Reeve.

There were certain little subtle facial expressions like in the fight with Ares at the end where she tilts her head with kind of a glow in her eyes that I thought was sexy as hell lol.

I think that is where she shined the most was in regards to her reactions to things and slight smirks or frowns, etc. That one scene where the villagers are thanking her and trying to get a glimpse of her, she looks kind of apprehensive at first but then it slowly becomes pride and happiness that she helped them.

I think that is where she shined the most was in regards to her reactions to things and slight smirks or frowns, etc. That one scene where the villagers are thanking her and trying to get a glimpse of her, she looks kind of apprehensive at first but then it slowly becomes pride and happiness that she helped them.

Yea less is definitely more with her. I thought everything about her fit the role so well down to her accent.

Somebody is gonna turn her into a bunch of memes, lol

The more I think back to Gal's performance the more and more I love it. Imo, she didn't miss a beat. Not a one.

Furthermore, anyone comparing her to Hemsworth as Thor is full of ****. Hemsworth wishes he was this good. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"