Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I think back to Gal's performance the more and more I love it. Imo, she didn't miss a beat. Not a one.

Furthermore, anyone comparing her to Hemsworth as Thor is full of ****. Hemsworth wishes he was this good. :o

I know this amazing reviewer who has fantastic style but trashes almost everything he sees. He gave Wonder Woman 2 out of 5 but called Gal's work 'phenomenal'. I feel it's the highest praise she got in any reviews considering his feelings towards the movie and well, most of the movies :funny:

18920430_1326641994110099_6405648149753392536_n.jpg

:ilv::ilv:

Gal shares Diana's lovable charm. :yay:

It is Gal's foreignness that is part of her charm. She also has that same innocence and zest for life.

:lmao:

One problem with your theory: Diana wouldn't let him. (That Frost Rhino was a big, cumbersome thing, anyway.)

She'd lasso his toy hammer away from him, toast his taint with a few lightning strikes, then use her superhuman strength (the kind Thor doesn't have) to neuter him.

He'd have to change his name from Thor Odinson to Thor Overandout. :woot:
:lmao:

She's taken on and beaten the God of War! I think Thor is 'doable...'

And I would like to see her picking up Thor's hammer. Steve Rogers almost did it, and I think she is far more pure than Thor is.

Maybe Gal can play Thor in the next MCU movie! That would be a cool crossover!:woot:

Last edited:

See, when one has an affinity towards Gal, this sort of thing is seen as cute and adorable and something to tease her over, as we do, and as Chris Pine does or others like Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmell. If you are prejudiced against her, then you are likely to just take this as a sign of incompetence like John Campea did when Gal wrote "Wonder Women" in her tweet.

Because Campea was butt hurt that his first choice of Jaimie Alexander didn't get picked, he systematically tore into everything about Gal, and anything she said or did he wouldn't tolerate and got irritated by.

Gal sometimes says funny things because English isn't her first language, but she's like that cute girl we all love to tease and it makes her that much likeable, and she can laugh along with it because she has a good sense of humour. And teasing, of course, is usually a sign that you like someone.

No he was next to that guy yah know the one applying the economy sized Preparation H on his bh. :o

18920430_1326641994110099_6405648149753392536_n.jpg

:ilv::ilv:

It is Gal's foreignness that is part of her charm. She also has that same innocence and zest for life.

Wonder Woman and Supergirl... Standing together... Side by side... I think I'm gonna... :waa:

That just proves that Wonder Woman exists on Earth 38 and that she shares footwear with Kara!

Haha, the little hair flip Pine does when he imitated her was classic.

I think I missed half the movie because I was daydreaming about Gal Gadot.

Does anyone wish that WW in the movie had a few more Gal moments?

Since WW herself was new to man's world and not familiar with things we take for granted, she could've made a few fluffs of certain things similar to the Bob Sponge mistake that Gal made. It would've been funny and adorable.

Or surely there were some takes that Gal got wrong. Couldn't they have kept some of these in to show us Gal as she really is and not just playing the character?

One of the most famous and charming scenes in Pretty Woman is where Richard Gere snaps the jewellery box on Julia Roberts's fingers and she lets out a shrill laugh. But this was real and not scripted at all. It was a completely spontaneous moment that Gere just did as a joke, but they kept it in the film.

They should've done this kind of unscripted thing more with Gal. And they should do it in future films. Just imagine if there had been a "Bob Sponge" type moment in the movie.

Ive never found Chris Pine appealing either as an actor or physically. But I am happy that he has another hit movie outside Star Trek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"