Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder woman renames Spongebob (video)
[YT]B3Kte4F-tgs[/YT]

Gal killed it as Diana, absolutely killed it.

She crushed it.

And I can't help but think had anyone been cast, this movie wouldn't have manifested into what it ultimately became. Crazy to think that even now there are still a select few who seriously think Alexandra Daddario, Jaimie Alexander or Gina Carano would've been better options. :funny:

Nope, Gal was the perfect choice. So hyped to see more of her in the DCEU. She's simply awesome.

Hard to say. I've got my viewings for the next two weekends squared away. There's Discount Tuesday, too. :D

She crushed it.

And I can't help but think had anyone been cast, this movie wouldn't have manifested into what it ultimately became. Crazy to think that even now there are still a select few who seriously think Alexandra Daddario, Jaimie Alexander or Gina Carano would've been better options. :funny:

Nope, Gal was the perfect choice. So hyped to see more of her in the DCEU. She's simply awesome.

Who are still thinking that? Not on this forum surely? If there are, I haven't seen any posting at all.

Do you guys think one of the reasons Zack chose Gal was because of her military experience? Too many people commented that she was too thin but the muscle she did put on is not over the top and doesn't make her look like Rhonda Rousey or that chick from Deadpool.
I always hear people say, she was a model and they tend to ignore her military history. I heard the Israeli army is one of the best.

Do you guys think one of the reasons Zack chose Gal was because of her military experience? Too many people commented that she was too thin but the muscle she did put on is not over the top and doesn't make her look like Rhonda Rousey or that chick from Deadpool.
I always hear people say, she was a model and they tend to ignore her military history. I heard the Israeli army is one of the best.

It is. Zack chose her because he saw something in her. He knew she was the best fit. And now everyone else knows it.

Ronda or Gina..lol! As we saw in F&F6, Gina cannot act. Neither can Ronda.

It is. Zack chose her because he saw something in her. He knew she was the best fit. And now everyone else knows it.

Ronda or Gina..lol! As we saw in F&F6, Gina cannot act. Neither can Ronda.

But what Zack saw in her wasn't her army training. It was her personality and charisma which no army training can create. Zack thought she was magical, and he wasn't referring to any magical military skills.

But what Zack saw in her wasn't her army training. It was her personality and charisma which no army training can create. Zack thought she was magical, and he wasn't referring to any magical military skills.

It had nothing to do with her time in her military. It had to do with HER. He simply knew she was the best fit, and he got loads of crap all over social media for it. Now he — and Gal — get to laugh it all off.

P.S. I should add I was only confirming what MydnightPhoenix said she heard. Nothing more.

Gal should play Pocahontas in a live action movie.

[YT]K0b5pj1mnUk[/YT]

Does this dive remind you of anything?

Dude, no. Just no. And my earlier post was referencing comments I've seen on other sites, not here on SHH.

18951442_1130480897095741_2081051857061875062_n.jpg

Gal Gadot was paid 300k for Wonder Woman, according to Israeli media.

lol, if true it really makes you think considering how much it made total.

lol, if true it really makes you think considering how much it made total.

She will get paid 300k for Justice League too. That's her contract. Ace casting.

If you'll think about it, Ray Fisher and Ezra Miller are pretty cheap too. Jason Momoa career was dead, so maybe cheap too.

Gal was paid 300K? Maybe they'll add another zero for the sequel.

Oh, Gal's about to get PAID when she renegotiates to be in further DC films. Both her and Jenkins are about to get that money VERY soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"