Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned recently that the "pleasures of the flesh" scene on the boat was entirely improvised: https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/9/15772134/wonder-woman-improv That was one of my favorite scenes from the movie, and was surprised to learn that it was all improv; both Gal and Chris are super witty.

Going off that I loved that this film didn't shy away from the more sensual moments like that, either comedic, or serious in tone. That's a big part of the reason why I enjoyed the movie so much for sure. The "above average" scene, along with the pleasures of the flesh talk on the boat as mentioned. The "swaying" scene, etc. The movie even had a love scene, something you don't find too often in comic book movies. The romance was genuinely affecting. These are elements you'd more so find in a romantic comedy or drama, but the film embraced those kind of elements for its story and implemented them perfectly, and tastefully. Gal and Chris turning really amazing performances just makes that embrace all the more amazing.

I have a take on the consummation in the film that I will... Table for now. Glad you liked the film though.

I learned recently that the "pleasures of the flesh" scene on the boat was entirely improvised from Gal and Chris: https://www.polygon.com/2017/6/9/15772134/wonder-woman-improv That was one of my favorite scenes from the movie, and was surprised to learn that it was all improv; both of them are super witty.

Going off that I loved that this film didn't shy away from the more sensual moments like that, either comedic, or serious in tone. That's a big part of the reason why I enjoyed the movie so much for sure. The "above average" scene, along with the pleasures of the flesh talk on the boat as mentioned. The "swaying" scene, etc. The movie even had a love scene, something you don't find too often in comic book movies. The romance was genuinely affecting. These are elements you'd more so find in a romantic comedy or drama, but the film embraced those kind of elements for its story and implemented them perfectly, and tastefully. Gal and Chris turning in really amazing performances just makes that embrace all the more amazing.

Every single actor brought their A-game in this movie. And a lot of the credit goes to Patty for that. But Pine was probably my favorite. That line and I'm paraphrasing a bit because I don't remember the exact words, "You don't think I want to tell you there's only this one guy to blame?" that whole exchange was just incredibly well-acted and incredibly moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"