BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
1003041_707143422649523_1141363210_n.jpg

best Gadot's manip I've seen. :D

In MoS sometimes Cavill looks massive, and other times he looks like this.

yeah I am confused too why cavil looked awesome in some shots and sometimes he looks oddly different ??

Exactly what I was saying. :highfive:

Naw too much work. :o

I wish JMC would make one.

I love that artwork and hope Snyder can bring that imagery to life.

364933WonderWomannew52RealV2.jpg

896980WonderWomannew52RealV3.jpg

Can someone replace this girl's face with Gal's and also in the skirt one make the skirt longer?

Last edited:
The lighting is definitely wrong. I do believe Wonder Woman needs to have texture on her costume. Something akin to steel mesh or chainmail.

The lighting is definitely wrong. I do believe Wonder Woman needs to have texture on her costume. Something akin to steel mesh or chainmail.

The sun clearly shines differently for Diana. For Superman it's behind him.

That's because the sun shines out of his arse.

I always thought that Brittney Powell would've been good for the role. Mostly a television star, but it's not like Gal Gadot is an A-list actor either. And hey, if Brittney could play on Xena: Warrior Princess ... lol.

In all seriousness, I doubt anyone that's 41 years old would be in the running for a role like this if they want a potential future of feature films out of any of it. I never would've guessed Gal would've been selected for this type of role, and while I may not have selected her if I were in the position to make that choice, it could end up working out very well (just as with their choice in Ben for Batman). There have been numerous times an "interesting" or "unique" choice was made to play a comic character and it worked out (Bale, Ledger, Maguire, Downey Jr., even Keaton) -- actors that many people probably never would've thought fit the role they were filling -- so I'm more than happy to reserve judgment until we start getting trailers and footage in action.

Get over it. WW has already been cast.

According to the manips that I have seen, Gal can only smile and make no other face. :o

Because most of the photos are from premieres.

I know Cavill's Superman. I can imagine Affleck's Batman. But here I am, Waiting for Gadot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"