BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Agreed. I don't like that woman's veiny arms and over the top tone of her body. Amazons are supposed to be more "sturdy" than "muscle-y."

Case and point.
Wonder-Woman-promo.jpg

WW_Cv7.jpg

And at the moment, Gadot is 'sturdier' than the other woman? Sorry, but I beg to differ. Braziers physique is comparable to that of Cavill's in the shirtless scene where Clark steals those clothes - in essense one could say that it is the female equivalent of the shape Cavill got whipped into. Veins aside, if Gal ended up even close to that, I'd be happy.

My point still stands we should be more worried about her being able to gain mass than being able to get really muscular. IMO at least.

just make it a battle skirt. but that look is probably a happy medium between the two TBH.

It's based on Phill's JLwar design andthe cloths is blue on my computer. The loin cloth from the flashpoint design.

The reason for the loin is that it keeps the costume from being simply being a bathing suit bottom but avoids simply being s skirt. I think it's a good compromise.

Not too covered but still very much much the wondy athletic jump suit.

just make it a battle skirt. but that look is probably a happy medium between the two TBH.
Pretty much.
gal in a battle skirt doesn't sit right with me personally.

Given her hips, skirts add a bulkiness and tackiness that I'd hope they would avoid. It's ages her up imo.

Xena-Warrior-Princess-Xena-Screen-Used-Skirt-Tassels-2.jpg

Change that to a loin approach and it opens things up.

Saw Gina in Almost Human... she played a bad-ass butt-kicking robot without much dialogue, and did a fine job at that. Gina does fine when cast correctly, case in point...
Gal is definitely the better WW pick, post training I doubt anyone could see anyone else playing the part.

BTW if everyone isn't watching Almost Human they better damn well start... probably best thing I've seen done on network tv in a while. Actually gives me a Robocop feel in a lot of ways too, but with better character interaction.

The loin cloth looks to out of place with everything else that is going on.

Marvel was never going to let that happen as long as she was under contract and I don't think Warners wanted Marvel's casting leftovers.

Why would she even mention it? Business standpoint?

Anyway, here is Gadot's flying face.

VuqYmsC.gif

That wasn't directed at you then obviously. I was just saying the people that do think she's a good idea and keep trying to act like she would be so much better than Gal.
I don't think Gal is a good actor either. They both played in the same movies. At least Gina was a lead actor in one movie, and she is soon to be a lead actor in another movie. Gal has a accent, and that is what Zack Snyder wanted for his interpretation of Wonder Woman. That is the main reason why Gal got picked for the role, and if having a accent was not such a necessity, then Gal would had much more fierce competition for The Wonder Woman role.

I don't think Gal is a good actor either. They both played in the same movies. At least Gina was a lead actor in one movie, and she is soon to be a lead actor in another movie. Gal has a accent, and that is what Zack Snyder wanted for his interpretation of Wonder Woman. That is the main reason why Gal got picked for the role, and if having a accent was not such a necessity, then Gal would had much more fierce competition for The Wonder Woman role.

Please tell me more. :whatever:

I don't think Gal is a good actor either. They both played in the same movies. At least Gina was a lead actor in one movie, and she is soon to be a lead actor in another movie.Gal has a accent, and that is what Zack Snyder wanted for his interpretation of Wonder Woman. That is the main reason why Gal got picked for the role, and if having a accent was not such a necessity, then Gal would had much more fierce competition for The Wonder Woman role.
You know Snyder!!! :wow:

I have no idea what Gadot is as an actress because she hasn't exactly had any challenging roles. Not that Wonder Woman will be a challenging role mind you but I'm sure it will be a little more interesting than her role in the Fast films. I like Carano so no hate on her or anything but she isn't there acting wise yet, Gadot is better than her. I can 100% say that based on the Fast films alone and those films (which I like) are not about acting of course.

Saying that Gadot got the role because she had an accent is odd. I suppose Snyder was looking for actresses with accents but Gadot was not the only actress whom auditioned for the role. Snyder could've choosen another actress with an accent who had more film credits than Gadot but it's obvious that she nailed her audition and had the qualies he was looking for. I'm not saying Gadot is going to be good because who knows? But this idea that Snyder randomly picked her name out of a hat for one reason is silly. Hate Snyder all you want but he's not Michael Bay.

I have no idea what Gadot is as an actress because she hasn't exactly had any challenging roles. Not that Wonder Woman will be a challenging role mind you but I'm sure it will be a little more interesting than her role in the Fast films. I like Carano so no hate on her or anything but she isn't there acting wise yet, Gadot is better than her. I can 100% say that based on the Fast films alone and those films (which I like) are not about acting of course.

Saying that Gadot got the role because she had an accent is odd. I suppose Snyder was looking for actresses with accents but Gadot was not the only actress whom auditioned for the role. Snyder could've choosen another actress with an accent who had more film credits than Gadot but it's obvious that she nailed her audition and had the qualies he was looking for. I'm not saying Gadot is going to be good because who knows? But this idea that Snyder randomly picked her name out of a hat for one reason is silly. Hate Snyder all you want but he's not Michael Bay.

DDv1J.gif

Saw Gina in Almost Human... she played a bad-ass butt-kicking robot without much dialogue, and did a fine job at that. Gina does fine when cast correctly, case in point...
Gal is definitely the better WW pick, post training I doubt anyone could see anyone else playing the part.

BTW if everyone isn't watching Almost Human they better damn well start... probably best thing I've seen done on network tv in a while. Actually gives me a Robocop feel in a lot of ways too, but with better character interaction.

I thought the same about Carano in Almost Human and was glad that Gal was cast as WW instead.

Was that the latest episode or is there one after it? I thought I was caught up.

Pretty much. gal in a battle skirt doesn't sit right with me personally.
Same. :up: Not that I'm extremely against it.
Given her hips, skirts add a bulkiness and tackiness that I'd hope they would avoid. It's ages her up imo.
Agree. I also want to see leg work, I want elaborate wrestling moves and I don't see a skirt as a good choice for that. To me, less hanging and flowing elements in her regalia - the better. I love Xena's outfit, but I'd rather leave it in 90s.
Change that to a loin approach and it opens things up.
I'm not really a big fan of a loincloth, but a skirt mixed with a loincloth is an interesting variant.

I thought the same about Carano in Almost Human and was glad that Gal was cast as WW instead.

Was that the latest episode or is there one after it? I thought I was caught up.

The next episode just came on last night... so you're only one behind. honestly haven't seen a bad one yet on that show, very well done.

Same. :up: Not that I'm extremely against it.
Agree. I also want to see leg work, I want elaborate wrestling moves and I don't see a skirt as a good choice for that. To me, less hanging and flowing elements in her regalia - the better. I love Xena's outfit, but I'd rather leave it in 90s.
I'm not really a big fan of a loincloth, but a skirt mixed with a loincloth is an interesting variant.

Not a skirt fan really on super hero ladies in general, but the "battle-skirt" as we're referring to it I believe would be great with the right varying spat lengths... and frankly with Gal's straighter torso to hip region type body shape, the battle-skirt would be the least likely to flare out on her.

a slight bit of something at the hip level may actually accentuate form very nicely for her.

And at the moment, Gadot is 'sturdier' than the other woman? Sorry, but I beg to differ. Braziers physique is comparable to that of Cavill's in the shirtless scene where Clark steals those clothes - in essense one could say that it is the female equivalent of the shape Cavill got whipped into. Veins aside, if Gal ended up even close to that, I'd be happy.

However, Wonder Woman doesn't look like a female Cavill. She's athletic, not very muscular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"