BvS Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman! - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly,the casting for this move proves that what they were looking for was clearly a far cry than the source material.

Depends on what you're looking at. Regan looks like older versions of the character. Gadot looks like the newer versions. They want to go with contemporary versions of the character.

Godot is 28.:huh: Lets not act like she's some 22 year old.

Bridget looks like Wonder "Woman" not "girl" which was the point,I thought.

Either way,where are all the calls for an Oscar caliber actress?Regan doesn't qualify,but somehow Gadot does?:whatever: On what planet?

Who said anything about Oscar caliber actress recently? No one is saying Gadot is an amazing actress,not even the people who are okay with the casting.

All people are doing is giving Gadot a chance. There's nothing odd about that. It's rather appropriate considering she's been cast and there's no sign of her being replaced.

It's not about qualifications. It's about what Snyder/WB wants. They weren't looking for Regan's type. Regan won't be Wonder Woman. Let your healing begin.

I think the meh-ness of Legend of the Seeker made people weary of Regan honestly..

Gadot on the other hand was just coming off a hugely popular franchise that had only recently gained a lot of steam.

I thought Legend of the Seeker was a movie. I just looked it up on IMDB and it says it was a TV Series? Wasn't there a movie out in cinemas at one point though?

^ I think there was a movie called 'The Seeker'. Nothing to do with he show, though.

^ I think there was a movie called 'The Seeker'. Nothing to do with he show, though.

Right. I was thinking of the movie

The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising

I watched 10 minutes of it once and just assumed that was the Legend of the Seeker all the Regan supporters were getting their pics from.

Right. I was thinking of the movie

The Seeker: The Dark Is Rising

I watched 10 minutes of it once and just assumed that was the Legend of the Seeker all the Regan supporters were getting their pics from.
lol that movie had bomb written all over it from the beginning

I supported Regan for a while and would have been fine if she were cast but it didn't happen and I'm not sad about that because I had dropped Regan far before the role had been cast. I'm going to continue to give Gadot a chance, I like her look facially.

tumblr_n1j1uwZjwn1s124vdo1_500.jpg

doing some disguise tests :o

Gal is hot with her geek chic. She reminds me a little of Anne Hathaway in that pic.

Someone compared her to a young Monica Bellucci.

tumblr_inline_mvrfl5VOAX1s8dnin.gif

Godot is 28.:huh: Lets not act like she's some 22 year old.

Bridget looks like Wonder "Woman" not "girl" which was the point,I thought.

Either way,where are all the calls for an Oscar caliber actress?Regan doesn't qualify,but somehow Gadot does?:whatever: On what planet?

Bridget was my top choice for the role. She would have killed it. That ship has sailed, though.

You'd think they were the same girl.

Wait a minute. What if they are the same girl? Anne Hathaway could be doing some kind of bizarre method acting experiment like Joaquin Phoenix or Shia La Beouf?

Or maybe she was upset that WB/DC refused to cast the same actor as both Catwoman and Wonder Woman, so she created the "Gal Gadot" persona to score the wonderful role?

TrinityOne.jpg

Amaizing job posted on the manips thread. Gal looks beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"