Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman

3qDZs2Z.gif

Last edited:
Way to go Gal!
Just more proof of what a special lady she is.
Wonder Woman indeed.

(Sniff) That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. And those pics have gone madly viral. To me this shows a sign of Gal embracing her role as Wonder Woman.

The picture of her kissing that baby who is dealing with cancer can show :ilv::ilv: love :ilv::ilv: has the power to heal.

She could have just go there with everyday outfit,
But when she went there with full WW costume, that speaks a lot about her.

It is not an easy outfit to wear.

She could have just go there with everyday outfit,
But when she went there with full WW costume, that speaks a lot about her.

It is not an easy outfit to wear.

So true,also true it's an easy outfit to look upon. :hmr::ilv::sly:

I know it’s not much in the big scheme of things, but I love it when actors do things like visiting hospitals in costume. It’s so gracious of them given they probably have mixed feelings about being too strongly associated with the fictional character they portray.

And I like the flat boots on Gal Gadot - she’s still so tall and regal!

What's the male equivalent of "My ovaries are exploding!!!"?

IeCPjEv.gif

However yes I would be quite ok for her to be the Mother of my children (stand in line pal I know I know)

Gal could play an Egyptian princess. Maybe a Cleopatra remake?

She could indeed!

From what scant but reasonable to believe records there are the actual Cleo was not as gorgeous as the Hollywood/movie ones we've ever seen.

No offence but I can see a backlash from Arab nations =P

Yeah,was thinking an Israeli playing an Egyptian might be a problem for some given how casting announcements nowadays can trigger people.

Her movie (WW) was released in Egypt, if I'm not wrong.

*checks* Yeah, it was (and in UAE). But some Arab countries may have a problem.

Last edited:
Yeah,was thinking an Israeli playing an Egyptian might be a problem for some given how casting announcements nowadays can trigger people.

Just use the old "best person for the job" excuse. :o

How many Egyptian or Arabian actors are there around anyway?

They had English women like Elizabeth Taylor playing Cleopatra before. It wasn't about finding someone for verisimilitude but for star power. At least Gal looks more exotic than Elizabeth Taylor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"