Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman

I always find it amazing when someone tries to cheer people up.....and people get their noses all out of shape over some small detail.

This is the internet....lets ignore someone trying to lighten the mood in troubling times....lets forget that someone is trting to cheer people up. Lets instead use the internet for what it was created for.....to complain and whine and nit pick things.

I always find it amazing when someone tries to cheer people up.....and people get their noses all out of shape over some small detail.

This is the internet....lets ignore someone trying to lighten the mood in troubling times....lets forget that someone is trting to cheer people up. Lets instead use the internet for what it was created for.....to complain and whine and nit pick things.

Misery loves company.

If we go into another great depression & a bunch of rich people sing in a video songs about Money & how great it is having it you dont think thatd make people rightfully angry ? This is what happened here

If we go into another great depression & a bunch of rich people sing in a video songs about Money & how great it is having it you dont think thatd make people rightfully angry ? This is what happened here
I think people are making a mountain out of mole hill. She made a post asking people to come together and to try to cheer people under stress.....so of course....complain about it. How dare she try to cheer people up for one moment. How dare she ask people to come together and help each other. How about the people acting like this is the worst thing that ever happened....how about they try spending some time helping others that need it instead of complaining about some people singing.

I think people are making a mountain out of mole hill. She made a post asking people to come together and to try to cheer people under stress.....so of course....complain about it. How dare she try to cheer people up for one moment. How dare she ask people to come together and help each other. How about the people acting like this is the worst thing that ever happened....how about they try spending some time helping others that need it instead of complaining about some people singing.

Can say the same thing about Celebrities yes ? They can also help people in need instead of singing about stuff using a song that hits close to home for many. This works all ways. You expect struggling people to help struggling people when struggling people cant help themselves & their own loved ones when its the rich people like Celebrities in better shape to help people ? This just shows whats ****ed up about this country

It doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive though. You can help out by donating your money/time AND do something fun like singing/dancing/whatever.

There are much, much worse stuff these celebrities can do. *cough*VanessaHudgens*cough*EvangelineLily*cough*

It doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive though. You can help out by donating your money/time AND do something fun like singing/dancing/whatever.

There are much, much worse stuff these celebrities can do. *cough*VanessaHudgens*cough*EvangelineLily*cough*

But to expect & say struggling people should be forced to help struggling people when struggling people cant help themselves & their own loved ones when its the rich people like Celebrities in better shape to help people ? This just shows whats ****ed up about this country. If there are better things normal people can be doing during this crisis the same can be said for Celebrities & rich people

I see the beginnings of a cough there.

Can say the same thing about Celebrities yes ? They can also help people in need instead of singing about stuff using a song that hits close to home for many. This works all ways. You expect struggling people to help struggling people when struggling people cant help themselves & their own loved ones when its the rich people like Celebrities in better shape to help people ? This just shows whats ****ed up about this country
Like I told another poster....you have no idea if these celebs have donated money to help people or not. All I see is someone who has a chip on his shoulder about rich people. You can't see the forest for the trees.

But to expect & say struggling people should be forced to help struggling people when struggling people cant help themselves & their own loved ones when its the rich people like Celebrities in better shape to help people ? This just shows whats ****ed up about this country. If there are better things normal people can be doing during this crisis the same can be said for Celebrities & rich people

Wait, what? That is not their message at all.

*Celeb visits sick kids hospital*
Twitter: These celebs just visit these kids for publicity purposes

*Celeb announces $1M donation to charity*
Twitter: Doesn't that celeb have a net worth of $140M? Is that all they donated?

*Celeb donates money to charity in private*
Twitter: Celebs need to donate money to me and every other person in the world.

I have more to say about the troglodytes on Twitter, but
[/Quote

Sure, but it wont ease the pain of those who lose loved ones no matter how rich they are, the fact is this should be something that makes us realize the value of life as opposed to just worrying about money aftewards as we don't know how that will pan out, and I think the message was purely about that aspect, of valuing people.

This is exactly it, no matter what they do some are going to play the rich shaming card.

I'm sure many of them have donated but if they did a video about that it would be given stick as well, to me this video was just meant to be uplifting, especially as I am sure many young fans follow Gal and aren't looking at it from such a cynical angle as older people might.
It would be nice if they donated, but that wasn't even my issue or concern. Nothing wrong with well wishes, it was the use of the song about the elimination of class structure (among other things) that got me thinking along these lines. I am simply explaining my perspective for why I reacted as I did. It's not about you changing my mind or me changing yours. So if people want to assume I'm a super cynical person beyond reason, angry, or envious of Gadot's wealth (I'm a capitalist who generally believes in free markets, so no), or have some other agenda, then so be it. Honest gut reaction as I see people losing their livelihood while the market collapses. The result of the virus beyond getting sick, with little to no safety net

Last edited:
As far as I know, that song is universally used to show solidarity, and when I mean Universally it includes everyone, rich and poor. And since rich sports persons / celebrities / actors are also people, they can sing that song, maybe some would say it sounds insincere, then just ignore it, it's not as if they are forcing it on others to listen.

As far as I know, that song is universally used to show solidarity, and when I mean Universally it includes everyone, rich and poor. And since rich sports persons / celebrities / actors are also people, they can sing that song, maybe some would say it sounds insincere, then just ignore it, it's not as if they are forcing it on others to listen.
Song has been used as an anthem for all kinds of things, but if you listen to the lyrics, it's basically a communist utopia.

I saw the Vanessa Hudgens thing the other day but I just read the Evie stuff after your post and wow! I mean Vanessa was surprisngly flippant and dumb given she is close friends with Sarah Hyland, but at least she realized it and apologized, people do say dumb stuff in the moment, but Evie is on some next level stuff talking about conspiracies and what not, she could be getting a P45 from Feige in the mail.

On the flip side on this subject I really like what Rita Ora has done.

All your posts are about money I've noticed, people are dying and you are thinking about celebrities having their money when this is over and deciding everyone else is going to enter a new depression, which we are very unlikely to do. I don't have much money, I come from a working class area, me and my younger family members and other younger people in our area are helping the older people out, you don't need to be a millionaire to help out, and frankly if we make it out of the other end of this and I haven't lost any family then I'll be more grateful for that than being resentful that I don't have the kind of money celebs have to live off in the aftermath.

It would be nice if they donated, but that wasn't even my issue or concern. Nothing wrong with well wishes, it was the use of the song about the elimination of class structure (among other things) that got me thinking along these lines. I am simply explaining my perspective for why I reacted as I did. It's not about you changing my mind or me changing yours. So if people want to assume I'm a super cynical person beyond reason, angry, or envious of Gadot's wealth (I'm a capitalist who generally believes in free markets, so no), or have some other agenda, then so be it. Honest gut reaction as I see people losing their livelihood while the market collapses. The result of the virus beyond getting sick, with little to no safety net

See I didn't even think about class structure as I don't think that way in general, all I'm thinking about is the actual lives of the people in danger, the rest will be a bridge to cross when and if we come to it, the song selection to me was about the concept of unity as the human race more than anything, maybe they should have just did Godzilla or The Box or Halsey's new joint and everything would have been chill.

Shame that these people's compassion doesn't extend to the millions of Americans who can't even afford to get tested, and who are losing their jobs.

Why not donate some of their unearned money to the poor? Or better yet, just hole up in their mansions and be grateful that we don't storm them and bring them to the guillotine?

We need revolution. Not the bleating of millionaires happy to condemn their fellow citizens to death to preserve their wealth.

What's the link to your manifesto?

I saw the Vanessa Hudgens thing the other day but I just read the Evie stuff after your post and wow! I mean Vanessa was surprisngly flippant and dumb given she is close friends with Sarah Hyland, but at least she realized it and apologized, people do say dumb stuff in the moment, but Evie is on some next level stuff talking about conspiracies and what not, she could be getting a P45 from Feige in the mail.

On the flip side on this subject I really like what Rita Ora has done.

All your posts are about money I've noticed, people are dying and you are thinking about celebrities having their money when this is over and deciding everyone else is going to enter a new depression, which we are very unlikely to do. I don't have much money, I come from a working class area, me and my younger family members and other younger people in our area are helping the older people out, you don't need to be a millionaire to help out, and frankly if we make it out of the other end of this and I haven't lost any family then I'll be more grateful for that than being resentful that I don't have the kind of money celebs have to live off in the aftermath.

See I didn't even think about class structure as I don't think that way in general, all I'm thinking about is the actual lives of the people in danger, the rest will be a bridge to cross when and if we come to it, the song selection to me was about the concept of unity as the human race more than anything, maybe they should have just did Godzilla or The Box or Halsey's new joint and everything would have been chill.

What’s most bothersome with Lily is that she has 2 small kids and a sick father so her recklessness will have serious repercussions for her personally.

Evie is on some next level stuff talking about conspiracies and what not, she could be getting a P45 from Feige in the mail.

Or she could end up with a very small part in the next Ant-Man.

What’s most bothersome with Lily is that she has 2 small kids and a sick father so her recklessness will have serious repercussions for her personally.

Her Dad in particular is doubly vulnerable, I'm really surprised as she always seems so down to earth.

Or she could end up with a very small part in the next Ant-Man.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"