Game of Thrones coming to IMAX!!!!!

Bloody bad place! :D

I can hear the theatre's drowning in chants of STANNIS! STANNIS! STANNIS!

It'd be neat if they fixed the prosthetics on Leaf and Bloodraven.

They should just fully George Lucas that ****

I'd like to think that this may start the trend of actually shooting some scenes in IMAX down the line. That would be really incredible.

tumblr_nc6z6rrkgR1qgcqzko2_500.gif

"The Watchers of the Wall" in IMAX is going to be incredible.

IMAX-GAME-OF-THRONES-630x315.jpg

IMAX has released a full list of cities, hopefully somewhere near you, where you can go and watch the final two episodes of Game of Thrones Season 4 in all their glory.​
“Tickets will officially go on sale on www.imax.com/gameofthrones starting Friday, January 16. To date, confirmed cities include Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, New York, San Antonio, Seattle, Toronto and Washington, D.C., to name a few. A full list of venues is available on the website and fans can check local listings in the coming days for more available IMAX locations.”
http://winteriscoming.net/2015/01/14/game-thrones-complete-list-participating-imax-theaters/

Thanks for reminding me what a bastard Tywin was. I started liking him far too much when he reigned in Joffrey.

Thanks for reminding me what a bastard Tywin was. I started liking him far too much when he reigned in Joffrey.

I like how the pic reflects Varys' line to Tyrion about "even the smallest man can cast a very large shadow", or some such.

Game of Thrones IMAX Tease
[YT]qWb6opYnPTo[/YT]

New Game of Thrones trailer tonight

Are the two episodes edited together like a movie, or do they keep them separate with their own intros and everything?

The former, I'd have to imagine.

Season 5 trailer is up. Not sure I should post it here because it is a cam. But it looks glorious. It will probably be officially released soon.

Release the whole thing on IMAX over a week. A season a day.

The former, I'd have to imagine.
Nope, just saw it. The episodes are presented pretty much exactly as aired, with "previously" segments and everything. Still, the show looks (and sounds!) great on that big screen. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"