Game of Thrones Season Six Trailer

Ruth Fisher

Goddess Famke Janssen
Reaction score
[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8ao7NfIo-E[/YT]

Cersei <3 She has been through so much :'(

Onion Knight retrieving Jon's body!!!! Woooo

Also I'm pretty sure I saw Jon in a whip pan during one of the battle shots. Likely battle for Winterfell part deux.

God I hope the White Walkers have more than 1 episode focused on them.

I didn't know the trailer was posted in the general discussion thread. Maybe this thread can be locked so all discussion on the trailer is in one place? Blessings blessings.

OTOH, I want the Sparrows to get what's coming to them. I wanted Cersei to face justice, but damn if the High Sparrow didn't go overboard with it.

Davos getting ready to defend Jon's corpse, Ghost and Mel from Ser Aliser?

That guy getting baptised in the Drowned God's ritual is Euron.

Ser Robert Strong killing the Sparrows is going to be so damned satisfying.

So long Lancel you pompous arse.

I'm firmly rooting for Jaime and Cersei this season.

Cersei deserves to die. I can't root for her. I will be rooting for FrankenMountain however.

da34c7slpsht3m46lq5n.png

Yara's into girls now, because reasons?

Cersei deserves to die. I can't root for her. I will be rooting for FrankenMountain however.

Yep. Cersie has had this coming, and its about damn time too. Although rather than death, they should make her join a convent and remain a chaste worker for the faith the rest of her life. Or at least until the White Walkers march south and slaughter everyone.

da34c7slpsht3m46lq5n.png

Yara's into girls now, because reasons?

Why couldn't we have Victarion and Yara? I'm thinking this is that castle Euron took in AFFC. Where he had the lord watching while the lord's daughters and wives served Euron's men, stripped naked.

But that was treated as a pretty depraved thing in the novels, as even Victarion found it needlessly cruel and appalling....surely Yara wouldn't take kindly to women and children being put into that position.

Its always a roll of the dice with D&D.

Trailer has got me super hyped :)

And got me wondering even more now about Jon Snows fate.

Was there ever any evidence that she was into men? It's been a while since I read the books.

Yeah, she might be pregnant to Qarl the maid.

Which also has a tinfoil had theory, that since Qarl has "whitish" hair and can't grow a beard, he might be a Valyrian descent and therefore: the Kraken might have wed the Dragon.

Which is one of those many prophecies the show itself has ignored.

Last edited:
Was there ever any evidence that she was into men? It's been a while since I read the books.

She had a pretty big subplot about how she was involved with a love triangle with two guys, Tris Botley and Qarl the Maid. Also a vey kinky S&M scene where she got off on being manhandled by Qarl...

She had a pretty big subplot about how she was involved with a love triangle with two guys, Tris Botley and Qarl the Maid. Also a vey kinky S&M scene where she got off on being manhandled by Qarl...
So less evidence then of Loras and Renly being gay. :o

How can anyone feel bad for her? She is murderer who has spent her life torturing her brother for existing. She is responsible for Joffrey. She continues to get members of her family killed, and then blame everyone else.

I've come to root for Jaime, but not Cersei. I don't feel any sympathy for her, even after the events of last season. Though Jaime returning from Dorne with the news of Myrcella's death might chance how I feel about Cersei.

Cersei is amazing. The only negative thing about her is that hairstyle but, alas, we will overcome it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"