Game of Thrones Season Six Trailer

Cersei is amazing. The only negative thing about her is that hairstyle but, alas, we will overcome it.

:huh:

Have you been watching the same show as the rest of us? Cersei's character arc through the series has gone from diabolical to slightly less diabolical. The only positive thing you can say about her is that it's a wonder that two of the kids that she raised turned out okay (though one of them is gone now).

Last edited:
Cersei is basically Joffrey with breasts. Even her love for her children is an expression of her own narcissism rather than genuine maternal empathy.

Not jesting here, but could that figure in black with the flaming flail be Coldhands? The set pic makes it look like whoever it is, is protecting Meera from a wildling.

I don't know what to expect from them at this point. Euron's about two years late, and much of Stannis's book plot was saved for this season.

:huh:

Have you been watching the same show as the rest of us? Cersei's character arc through the series has gone from diabolical to slightly less diabolical. The only positive thing you can say about her is that it's a wonder that two of the kids that she raised turned out okay (though one of them is gone now).

Exactly. Even her walk of shame didn't make me feel sorry for her. But it's too bad that her daughter had to pay the price for her mother's mistake.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call Cersei amazing, but she is a well rounded character. Corrupt and villainous, yes, but also tragic.

She's done terrible things, and she should be punished for them, but she isn't being tired for what she's done to the realm or how she's treated Tyrion, she's being tried for having sex.

Her situation is brought on by misogyny and theocratic anti-sexuality. I'm not rooting for that.

Literally, everything the Faith is doing, they're doing because she empowered them. If anything she's just receiving the same thing she has now inflicted upon the realm. She's just a sociopath whose own folly has come back to bite her.

Watching the trailer for the umpteenth time, I wonder if the choice in song was inspired by Rhaegar and Lyanna? I could imagine Rhaegar having a voice similar to the whoever the guy is singing the trailer's song. And the song's themes seem like they tie into Rhaegar and Lyanna's romance.

What happened to Rickon Stark?

Isn't he still travelling with Osha?

I wouldn't call Cersei amazing, but she is a well rounded character. Corrupt and villainous, yes, but also tragic.

She's done terrible things, and she should be punished for them, but she isn't being tired for what she's done to the realm or how she's treated Tyrion, she's being tried for having sex.

Her situation is brought on by misogyny and theocratic anti-sexuality. I'm not rooting for that.
She was the one who empowered the Faith for the specific purposes of getting Margaery and Loras jailed and possibly executed for Loras being gay. All she's getting is a dose of her own medicine.

Theon's uncle, the formerly exiled Euron Greyjoy.

The godliest man you'll ever meet. When people see his sails, they pray.

Cersei was the one who put the Faith back in power, and it backfired on her big time.

She was the one who empowered the Faith for the specific purposes of getting Margaery and Loras jailed and possibly executed for Loras being gay. All she's getting is a dose of her own medicine.

I'm not calling her an innocent victim, I just found the walk of shame horrific.

An unrelated pair of questions; was there any hint of Robb legitimizing Jon? And where did we last see Glovery, Lady Mormont, and Glover?

An unrelated pair of questions; was there any hint of Robb legitimizing Jon? And where did we last see Glovery, Lady Mormont, and Glover?
In the show, no.

None of those characters have been featured in the show.

da34c7slpsht3m46lq5n.png

Yara's into girls now, because reasons?

That looks nice.

The trailer was great. Liked Season 5 so hope Season 6 is even better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"