Games like to see

Silver Lantern

comic nerd
Reaction score
They should release this for ps4 or possibly the ps5 when it comes out. I think these would be great open world platform types

1: The Punisher
Take the role of Frank Castle, his beginnings he must take out members of the mob and the killers of his family in a open world that expands two major cities and outskirts. With his vehicle but take others like GTA he has full range to buy weapons in black market dealers, upgrade armor, upgrade his van, communicate and get jobs from Micro, with story missions, side missions, extra missions you must be the true punisher while also chased by the FBI and police and must hide or capture them.

2: Superman: Red Zero
Take on as Clark Kent with all of his powers in open world game of Metropolis and other locations. Jump between using Superboy, Eradicator, John Irons as Steel and Supergirl to build up their roles but also play as villains Ultraman, Lexus, parasite to wreak havoc in missions or fun. A story after death of superman he can get new costumes, power upgrades and do missions as Clark and as Superman while reporting to Perry for them.

3: Batwoman: New Arkham
Like the Batman series of Arkham games, this new one will take further the role and you play as Kate Kane, also Batwoman in New Gotham. In open world type you must defeat new and old foes while trying to be a new hero of justice after Batman vanished. Her new helper Robin she will have to clean up many places and take on many tough villains with weapon and suitbupgrades, new costumes, chat with character choices and more and drive the new Batcycle.

I want a wonder woman game! With all her costumes & a Lynda Carter skin. All her powers & she should be gal gadot. Open world free roam like Spiderman games. I'm getting excited just typing this.

The only way to pull off a Superman Game is to do it a-la-Telltale/David Cage/Until Dawn.

I’ve always wanted to see an iron man game where you can build your own iron suit.

And I would love a proper open world Ecco the dolphin. It would be so much fun to play as a dolphin again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"