Games You Play - While Sittin' on da' Toilet

Maximum Carnage

Tanned User
Reaction score
We all do it, so there's no need to pretend like you don't! So admit it - what games OCCUPY your time?

I must admit, a good "Scramble with Friends" is quick-and-easy. Just how I like it.

Games on the toilet? You have got to be ****in me.

I never understood how people have time to read, play games, etc., on the can. I must be the only non-constipated person on the planet.

Well I like to sit down and play a good game of Monopoly with whoever is in the stall next to me. :o

Right now I'm playing some game called Mayhem. Usually I read a mag though. Only when I'm at home I'll do this though. If I have to go in public, I'm in-and-out as fast as possible.

Usually run through Draw Something, Hanging, and Words. Sometimes Angry Birds. However, on my most recent trip, I'm typing this post.

I play my ukulele on the pooper...is that weird?

Sometimes I sit on the toilet to play a game on my iPod when I don't even need to do the doo. One time, I spent more than half an hour catching up on my Draw Something games.

A good magazine, Ipod Touch, or 3DS, only if I'm at home. I avoid using the public can as much as possible. :ninja:

A good magazine, Ipod Touch, or 3DS, only if I'm at home. I avoid using the public can as much as possible. :ninja:

I don't know how people can unload in the bathrooms at restaurants. I'm just in there to wash my hands and I hear bombs going off in the stalls.

I don't know how people can unload in the bathrooms at restaurants. I'm just in there to wash my hands and I hear bombs going off in the stalls.

I can't stand it either. If someone at work is in one of the stalls I'll try to hold it until they leave.

I've played Angry birds once or twice but prefer to read.

If you have time to play a game or read while on the toilet you need to get more fiber in your diet or see a doctor. Shouldnt take that long to ****.

Rofl.

I hate it when you're at the urinals, and someone walks up next to you, and drops a fart out of nowhere. It's like .. where the **** in the rules does it say you can lay a stink-bomb off at the urinals?! Is that socially acceptable? If it's not, I wouldn't be surprised .. they people doing those acts usually have mullets.

Well, no one should use the urinal next to the one you're using anyway. I'm pretty that's a common rule, unless all the other toilets and urinals are occupied.

Well, no one should use the urinal next to the one you're using anyway. I'm pretty that's a common rule, unless all the other toilets and urinals are occupied.

Yeah, I thought everyone knew that was the second most important rule of the men's room. Obviously with the first being "no talking".

I never understood how people have time to read, play games, etc., on the can. I must be the only non-constipated person on the planet.

Im with you on this. They all ask how I can be done so fast.

You and I have our differences, but in this case I think our shared committment to a healthy lifestyle plays a big role in our ... personal habits in that area. I think there's something seriously wrong with somebody health-wise if they can complete at least half a sodoku on the porcelain throne. You might as well phone your doctor right now to save time and tell him you'll have colon cancer in 10 years.

Games on the toilet?
0jih5.gif

I'm in that camp too. I have no desire to sit on the toilet any longer than I need to. I just drop the bomb and leave. Unless it's diarrhea. That's a different beast.

Angry Birds just doesn't feel .. right, though. Without some toilet action. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"