Gears of War 2

Dark_Lord

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
Trailer
Release Date: November 08.

gdc2008gears2goestothelyn8.jpg

gdc2008gears2goestothelal8.jpg

That's cool. Gears of War was awesome and this one will probably be just as good :up:

Source? I'm deff ready for more Gears tho, i was playing GoW the other day and had forgot how fun that game really is. Its the best co-op experience if ever had and can't wait for more.

Sorry I forgot to add the source. What JohnRico said...GDC.
Anyway, they showed some tech demos of the upgraded Unreal Engine and at the end, they showed a short teaser (no gameplay). Hopefully, we'll see those videos online, soon.

I'm downloading the trailer now on XBL. I hope they fix some stuff, but the first game was really good. Looking forward to this.

There's also a free theme and free gamer pics.

Great news! Really looking forward to it. The trailer was great to. Maybe new avvy?

Sorry I forgot to add the source. What JohnRico said...GDC.
Anyway, they showed some tech demos of the upgraded Unreal Engine and at the end, they showed a short teaser (no gameplay). Hopefully, we'll see those videos online, soon.

Yea, i figured that out as soon as i finished typing my post. Iv heard alot of rumors with Gears of War 2 so i wanted to be SURE. I think the first game was one of the best experiences iv had on the Xbox and am looking forward to this next one.

The upgraded Unreal Engine 3, shown at GDC: UE3

YEESS! I just saw the trailer now and I'm so happy - the first game rocks. I just hope they don't make it suck like other series did

I know destructable environments will completely tighten the pace in both multiplayer and singleplayer. Just imagine all those times you were safely sitting by as mother ****ers were taking bow shots at you or how many times you were taking the shot only to miss by an inch see a giant explosion and magically the cover remains. Well now imagine that cover disinigrating and leaving that person completely open too attack. This will give a whole new use to any explosive weapon in the game, especially grenades, which I hope they start you out with this time. It will also definately go a long way to keeping you on your heals and moving for dear life. Sound ****ing amazing.

I'm surprised this wasn't announced at last year's E3. It looks pretty awesome though. This seems like the holiday release that Xbox 360 needs this year.

I'm surprised this wasn't announced at last year's E3. It looks pretty awesome though. This seems like the holiday release that Xbox 360 needs this year.

Yea, itll be joining Fable 2.

Just wait till you actullay see the game and whats new. It looks even better then the 1st Gears of War and UT3. Lots of cool stuff.

Dude, its Epic, suck isn't in their vocabulary.

im talking about other series...not epic lol

like halo. IMO, i hate halo games the futuristic aspect.

same for call of duty. COD2 rocked and then COD3 came and totally sucked...but then COD4 came and became the best game of 2007

I'm hoping for the continuation of a great story + new squad commands and a better multiplayer (like it could get any better)

I saw the tech demo and the new effects look amazing! :eek: Especially the water! :eek: :D

Just wait till you actullay see the game and whats new. It looks even better then the 1st Gears of War and UT3. Lots of cool stuff.

How do you know? :confused:

same for call of duty. COD2 rocked and then COD3 came and totally sucked...but then COD4 came and became the best game of 2007

I'm hoping for the continuation of a great story + new squad commands and a better multiplayer (like it could get any better)

I hated the multiplayer in Gears of War, started playing online a couple weeks after Christmas and by then everyone was too good and just kicked my @$$ everytime. Just kept playing Rainbow Six and GRAW instead.

I really did like the game though on single player and will definitely pick up #2.

well with CoD, the 3rd game wasn't made by the same development team that was responsible for the 1st, 2nd and 4th games. As far as Halo goes, you might have not liked it but the series has been far from sucking. I don't think Gears of War 2 will dissapoint on ANY level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"