Gears Of War: Judgment

It doesn't look fresh at all. It comes out in a week and there are no early ravings about the quality and as I said, the marketing is nil.

There are many previews including wolvieboy's that just came out. It's much faster than the previous games, they've changed the button layout a bit, and the campaign is much harder than the previous ones not too mention they have these declassified missions during the campaign and the new smart spawn system which will change things up each time you play the campaign. That is all pretty fresh to me.

It's fun, fresh and enjoyable. It's never claimed to be anything other than more Gears. New story territory and a sufficiently revamped MP? It's had more of an overhaul than your average COD sequel.

Yeah, I havent seen ONE commercial for this. When 3 came out I couldnt go a day without seeing an ad

I'm guessing its because they had a smaller budget. Its just like movies, if you have a smaller budget you're not able to promote it as much as you want. Gotta be selective and know who to market to. Which is why they had their big event so all the gaming news journalist got to play, it was a live event on xbox live. They're hitting the people they want to hit

have they outright stated that there will/won't be Gears 4? probably a next gen game if that happens right?

Will def/ be a GoW4.

I remember them saying that God of War 3 was the last one and we're getting a new one of those this year.

GoW is to big a franchise to let die.

They never said Gears of War 3 was the last one. They just it was the last for Marcus and his squad because they're story is done. The world is a very big and dense world so there are many stories they can tell, next gen.

Do we know how the early access thing works on Friday yet ?

All I've heard is that you'll get an email from Gamestop on Friday sometime. Though I've also heard you can go to the store and get the code if they don't email you one.

How much was it?

If i get the game and like it as much as 3, ill deff get the season pass.

Nice thing about the season pass is that you get lifetime double xp

If you pre order it at Microsoft store you get 1600 free Microsoft points so that'd basically be getting the season pass for free.

Some guys are playing the early access now. Lets see what they say about it.

I played a few rounds of the early access.

Thoughts: I like it... You've got to be playing on a smart team though. So far I'm the only one of my buddies that has this demo and my first two rounds were great...Everyone played each class and played them well... After that it went to crap. No one wanted to be a medic..I assume because it's a "she". I had no problems playing it but when your entire team focuses on ONE BARRICADE it gets quite annoying...

This will be a mode that I will ONLY play with friends. I absolutely refuse to play with the general public in this game type. Too much planning is involved.

Again...I think that's great...More so if you're on a solid team...NOT being one one however...

Yeah, sounds more or less like Horde to me. Great with a group of buddies, terrible with randoms.

Playing it now & not bad. But I am a Team Deathmatch guy mainly

How different does it feel from Gears 3?

It does not really feel like there is a dramatic difference. Definitely not like it was with Gears 1 & Gears 2

Thats good to hear. I thought Gears 3 perfected the series. Its the only one i continued to play long after its release.

Gears 3 minus sawed off, retro & hammerburst modders is my favourite multiplayer of the series athough I like them all.

Gears 3 minus sawed off, retro & hammerburst modders is my favourite multiplayer of the series athough I like them all.

Gears 3 became my fav MP game this gen and thats coming from someone who really didnt enjoy the MP from Gears 2. Im really not ready to let it go. Im hoping itll still have an active community once Judgement drops, or better still, im hoping ill love Judgement as much as i did 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"