The Last Jedi General Episode VIII News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - - - - - Part 14

Like Rian, I honestly hope that these fools are able to raise the funds (highly unlikely they get to 20k let alone 200 million). They'll begin shooting haphazardly before receiving a cease and desist order from Disney. Hopefully some of their predictably horrible footage leaks if they're able to capture something.

Yeah, no matter how serious they are, it's not like Disney would ever let them get far. TLJ is what it is, love it or hate it.

This is what alternate universe fan fiction is for.

Like Rian, I honestly hope that these fools are able to raise the funds (highly unlikely they get to 20k let alone 200 million). They'll begin shooting haphazardly before receiving a cease and desist order from Disney. Hopefully some of their predictably horrible footage leaks if they're able to capture something.

The goal of these "people" is not to use the $200 million to make the movie themselves, but to give the money to Disney and have them remake it.

I honestly don't know if that is more pathetic than doing it themselves. Or is it equally pathetic.

Also, they claim to have already raised the the full amount but are now asking for more so they can give Disney a bigger budget.

url

Last edited:
Props to Rian. He had the best reaction ever to these bug nut crazy fanboys who think they're entitled to a remake.

giphy.gif

Props to Rian. He had the best reaction ever to these bug nut crazy fanboys who think they're entitled to a remake.

giphy.gif

:yay:

How do I insert an image or gif? The option in the toolbar isn't working for me.

Take the url of whatever image (not from imgur though) and use these brackets around it. "
."

I guess they're trying to "save Star Wars", or so they claim. They're either completely deluded or it's all just a big sarcastic put-on.

Star Wars needs saving alright. It needs saving from those nutjob fake fans.

I guess they're trying to "save Star Wars", or so they claim. They're either completely deluded or it's all just a big sarcastic put-on.

Oh how I wish I had the same faith in people that you do. :csad:

Star Wars needs saving alright. It needs saving from those nutjob fake fans.

Indeed. Although I feel sorry for them - is there nothing else in their life?

Oh these idiots, LOL!

Yeeeaah...I...just.....uh....yeah....

These people need help. I'm not trying to be funny, I genuinely believe they do. There's nothing normal about what they're doing.

I am genuinely am curious as to what percentage of the extreme TLJ haters think this is actually a great and feasible idea. That number could be potentially very telling.

Also, they claim to have already raised the the full amount but are now asking for more so they can give Disney a bigger budget.

Disney should take the money and then do a shot-for-shot 'remake'.

It will never happen. And you don't even have to remake the entire movie to make it bareable.
There is one guy on Youtube who is reediting the movie for fun. And i think some parts of what he is doing are really good and most of it uses just scnene from the movie. Would just need some extra voice over work.

I am genuinely am curious as to what percentage of the extreme TLJ haters think this is actually a great and feasible idea. That number could be potentially very telling.
They don't understand what it takes to make a film to begin with. I have never seen such hatred for something in my life, and quite honestly, these people have made me burnt out on star wars for the time being. I feel sorry that the haters didn't get to see CGI mark Hamill doing triple backflips while throwing a planet at Kylo ren, and then having snoke come down leading to a Zack Snyder esque CGI fest of a duel.

It's things like this that truly do ruin it for others. Now I'm sure people will say "well if fans ruin star wars for you, then you weren't a fan". that is NOT true at all. When you see hatred and bigotry everywhere you go, it gets to you after a while. I'm still super excited for Episode IX, but I'm glad we have a long wait until that film is release. it gives time for the haters to cool off and hopefully get LIVES

Last edited:
They don't understand what it takes to make a film to begin with. I have never seen such hatred for something in my life, and quite honestly, these people have made me burnt out on star wars for the time being. I feel sorry that the haters didn't get to see CGI mark Hamill doing triple backflips while throwing a planet at Kylo ren, and then having snoke come down leading to a Zack Snyder esque CGI fest of a duel.

It's things like this that truly do ruin it for others. Now I'm sure people will say "well if fans ruin star wars for you, then you weren't a fan". that is NOT true at all. When you see hatred and bigotry everywhere you go, it gets to you after a while. I'm still super excited for Episode IX, but I'm glad we have a long wait until that film is release. it gives time for the haters to cool off and hopefully get LIVES

giphy.gif

Also, don't forget that during the Zack Snyder-esque Snoke v Luke duel, Snoke will of course bring the movie to a screeching halt and explain his entire backstory.

giphy.gif

Also, don't forget that during the Zack Snyder-esque Snoke v Luke duel, Snoke will of course bring the movie to a screeching halt and explain his entire backstory.
Yes haha! He'll talk about how he's Darth Plagueis

It will never happen. And you don't even have to remake the entire movie to make it bareable.
There is one guy on Youtube who is reediting the movie for fun. And i think some parts of what he is doing are really good and most of it uses just scnene from the movie. Would just need some extra voice over work.

giphy.gif

The issue is these people will never have lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"