Solo General News/Discussion Thread-Solo: A Star Wars Story. - Part 3

[YT]EIcgRoJBGVk[/YT]

[YT]o6XERmXsP-U[/YT]

The imagery, the world-building, it's all looking so good and feels so right. I can't wait to see Corellia in all its grubby glory!

I finally saw the trailer on the big screen.... and I'm beginning to think Ehrenbach works much better "full sized" than he did on my computer screen. I'm 80% there.

Archer got this. :woot:

Last edited:
Yes, just edited it, thanks. I was having problems there for a second, especially since I don't usually tend to post clips.

:up:

Yeah, it is a bit tricky to remember sometimes, and I do it a lot. :hehe:

My theater put up tickets early for whatever reason. Managed to get the first ones sold at 7pm on Thursday.

Got my tickets for 7pm on Thursday.

tRCPhjB.gif

After TLJ there is no way I will be seeing another Star Wars movie opening weekend

I'm gonna wait to hear the fan reaction and decide whether to watch it or not

Nearly missed the start of tickets sales here. No midnight premier this time. Instead a 19:30 premiere on May 23rd.
It is a rather new tradition for me and my father to watch the Star Wars movies on opening day. Won't breake that because of 8.

I won't be seeing this OW. Not sure if I will end up catching it in theaters at all, honestly.

I'm going Thursday at 7:30! I'm surprised how excited I'm getting for this.

I got my tickets for the opening showing. I must admit, the more I see from this movie, the more it's growing on me. I'm still not as excited as I was for TFA or Rogue One, but I'm getting more excited the closer we get. I'm really looking forward to seeing the card game.

Powell bringing the classic themes in force in that space clip. :mnm: The new stuff sounds cool too, a bit brighter & more sweeping than a lot of Giacchino's Rogue One work.

Haha, that Chewie featurette/charity thing is awesome. Seems like the new guy has a good sense of humor.

And yeah, the AD spoof, rad. "Hey, that'd make an interesting movie..."

I caved and watched the 190 year old clip... Damn am I ready for this movie.

Powell confirmed that is Chewie's theme in that clip:

S7EVsWv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"