The Rise of Skywalker General Star Wars Episode IX News/Speculation Thread - Part 1

Those new photos that came out today I just saw they look amazing. Cool that Daisy will be on November 25 one month before xmas lol. I have never really watched the star war cartoons before has I dont watch a lot out side of sports on tv but Disney+ is awesome has its like my whole chilledhood on there and I known it has the star war cartoons on there. I will have to watch it at some point. Star wars fallen order I am hoping to play soon. I played just a few minutes of it for the first time last night and from the little bit I think its going to be pretty good but to soon to really say. I may have time to play more tomorrow. Maybe got school and stupid pge might turn power off again hear in ca.

these videos have no affect on my opinion of the throne room fight. If you slow it down, of course you'll see mistakes. It's still a very well made scene andi really don't care about some parroting YouTubers repeating the same stuff about a vanishing dagger.

Next Star Wars Movie Announcement in January, Director Signed - ComingSoon.net

giphy.gif

The hell
Disney released over 40 emojis on twitter and not one of them is Poe, how do you forget about him lol

Rian Johnson is still doing another star wars film? Don't know how many times I've read rumors of him get fired, quitting or still attached

Okay, these posters are classic looking. I'm all aboard the hype train, at this point. Just...hope it doesn't derail by them resurrecting Anakin half-way through for him to....speak or something. Sorry, that's still my worse-case scenario.

I completely welcome Anakin making an appearance tbh and I think it may very well happen. I don't see it happening unless the scene calls for it, but i do think it will.

Anakin saving Ben and telling him finish what I started (killing Palpy)

If they aren't randomly bringing back JJ, which I would love but doubt, then maybe someone like Brad Bird or Favreau? I could see the Russos as well. I just hope they have learned from their past directing issues.

Keep Brad Bird away from live action films. His live action films consistently rub me the wrong way. I think its the way he cuts his films together. Scenes dont end when they should and beats just fall flat.

Jon Favreau directing a star wars film would make me grin with a whole lot of joy.

Russos would be amazing but even though they're big fans, didn't they once say that they wouldn't do it?

If they aren't randomly bringing back JJ, which I would love but doubt, then maybe someone like Brad Bird or Favreau? I could see the Russos as well. I just hope they have learned from their past directing issues.

I was actually thinking it might be Bird earlier today. Really curious who they got, and whether this is the film Feige wanted to produce. I’d like to see Filoni, but I think he should direct a few more episodes of D+ shows. The first episode of the Mandalorian had some pacing issues for me.

To make sure I'm updated with plans for the franchise..

- Game of Thrones show runners will no longer do a Star Wars trilogy

- Kevin Feige will produce an upcoming film

- Disney + show about Obi-wan is in development

- Rian Johnson will still do his own trilogy

- A film will be announced in January for a 2022 release date

- Clone Wars season 7 is coming soon

- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is a successful video game

- Battlefront II will have Rise of the Skywalker dlc

- The Mandalorian will have a 2nd season

!? Am I missing anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online