The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
dl7Ylgf.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm gonna be watching this thing until morning. Everything about this movie so far looks absolutely breath taking. Just seeing Han and Chewie again brings a tear to my eye.

Interesting to see who the new jedi's will be.

Great trailer.

Second trailer is still tops for me. Something about the first two teasers just felt more magical to me. This, idk...it felt too modern, or something? Don't get me wrong, the movie looks great. But as far as a trailer goes, this is probably my least favorite.

The more somber tone to me felt like it is trying to prepare viewers to say goodbye to a certain main cast member. It actually kind of reminded me of the more somber Episode III trailers. I don't know, guess I was hoping for something a little more bright and exciting.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.

Nope, that was just Monday Night Football losing viewers after the trailer finished.

Amazing trailer holy ****. JJ you magnificent bastard.

Legit had some tears of joy going on and fist pumping and saying out loud "oh my god yes!"

Great trailer. I get the feeling my Star Wars fandom is going to be re-stoked big time.

Honestly if the hype wasnt obviously so crazy hogh Id say this was a poor final trailer. It makes the film look like the same ol battle we saw in 4-6. Rebels vs Empire and a Vader wannabe and a super weapon.

They really should have made this a plot trailer and mentioned the first order and the new republic and the Knights of Ren.

This blows the other trailers out of the water. I loved the other 2 but this one, superior.

Great trailer.

Second trailer is still tops for me. Something about the first two teasers just felt more magical to me. This, idk...it felt too modern, or something? Don't get me wrong, the movie looks great. But as far as a trailer goes, this is probably my least favorite.

The more somber tone to me felt like it is trying to prepare viewers to say goodbye to a certain main cast member. It actually kind of reminded me of the more somber Episode III trailers. I don't know, guess I was hoping for something a little more bright and exciting.

I get you. The April one had all that emotion and dat music, this one's about action and excitement mostly. It's going to make for one hell of a movie. :D

I liked the trailer, I do have to admit that I liked the second one more though.

I can't really say much more without ruining it to others. But it's a bigger spoiler.

Well I'll find out for myself in December. I'm avoiding all spoilers for this flick.

Love seeing Han again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back