The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation/SPOILER Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 41

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEVFtL9.jpg

Fear not, though. Solo hasn’t grown that much. He seems to still have money issues, for starters. “We spend a lot more time [in the movie] on his failure to master basic skills, like accounting,” Ford says, rubbing his thumb and forefinger together. “And accounting for his own behavior. There’s a lot of the rogue still left in Solo. Some things don’t change.”

:funny:

Han still looks like a boss.

Love that article. Harrison IS Han. And too cool for all of us.

nice catch, i didn't see that he had that

Han looks great, nice article. Sweet covers :yay:

Anthony Breznican (EW writer for the new Star Wars stuff) just tweeted.

Just finished a full gallery of new #StarWars images and info. Keep your eyes peeled. Should be much to discuss...

Do you guys think there will be any Indiana Jones references/easter Eggs in this? I remember in the Clone Wars cartoon they showed the head piece to the staff used in Raiders, and also the Ark itself. SW and Indy are in the same Universe so.....

Harrison ford seems happy to move on from the role and do more indiana jones instead, kinda surprised as its been over 20 years and he won't get a role like this one again so why not make the most of han solo

Do you guys think there will be any Indiana Jones references/easter Eggs in this? I remember in the Clone Wars cartoon they showed the head piece to the staff used in Raiders, and also the Ark itself. SW and Indy are in the same Universe so.....

R2 and C3PO were on the Ark of the Covenant in Raiders

and in Temple of Doom there was the Club Obi-Wan

its possible there might be a reference of some kind

:atp: Where can I pick these up anyway? I keep meaning to try and get one of these TFA magazines.

Don't make me travel to the states to watch Star Wars with you, Snow Queen

*Daisy Ridley weeps over body of [beloved character]*
Finn: "We will honor his sacrifice"

*ThePhantasm's ringtone* "SHE THINKS MAH TRACTORS SEXAAAAAAY... IT REALLY TURNS HER AWNNNN"
"Oops forgot to put my mobile on silent"

The States, eh? Ha! I'm Canadian! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"