The Force Awakens General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think John Williams returning to score Is part of his illufence. Abrams used his own composer for super 8.

Disney having final word kinda destroys the idea that Lucasfilm Isn't just a divison of DIsney.Some people have tried to claim Lucasfilm and Marvel operate without any inpput by DIsney.

Hopefully Abrams doesn't try to copy A new Hope or Empire strikes back here.

Of course some are going crazy over idea of any involement by George. I myself take involement by him even justas story writer and key consulant as good thing.

Well I think John Williams returning to score Is part of his illufence. Abrams used his own composer for super 8.

Disney having final word kinda destroys the idea that Lucasfilm Isn't just a divison of DIsney.Some people have tried to claim Lucasfilm and Marvel operate without any inpput by DIsney.

Hopefully Abrams doesn't try to copy A new Hope or Empire strikes back here.

Of course some are going crazy over idea of any involement by George. I myself take involement by him even justas story writer and key consulant as good thing.

Well not Disney per se, but LFL. And GL no longer has any say legally. It is good that he wrote the outlines but further than that, he does not do as well. And I hope to God Abrams takes keys from ANH and ESB, the two best ones.

Of course he will put his own thing on it, and that's another reason to let them do their own thing. He's a good idea man, and it should stay at that. And that's what they are doing with him. LFL does operate with little say from Disney. But KK/JJ have said many times they are using the OT as a reference.

So GL can give advice, JJ decides as a film maker if he wants to do it or not. And I'm sure GL has given some great advice so far. But he does not have the final say. I don't' get what is confusing you about this.

I don't think he has that much influence. I doubt he's trying to force digital on JJ. I'm pretty sure John Williams being hired had nothing to do with Lucas and everything to do with John Williams scoring every Star Wars film and being an awesome composer.

I don't think he has that much influence. I doubt he's trying to force digital on JJ. I'm pretty sure John Williams being hired had nothing to do with Lucas and everything to do with John Williams scoring every Star Wars film and being an awesome composer.

I am already dreaming about buying the Episode VII soundtrack and blaring it all day.

Well I'm going to post this now. Ali Arikan a critic, that was right in the past about PT stuff and so far has the best Episode VII track record, he said he knows of a video at CE2. Says that today or tomorrow we will be getting lots of stuff, title, date, etc. Though I'm not trying to get too excited this guy has a good track record.

He also says there will be a Luke "announcement" trailer. But that sounds too good to be true. Now Devin/LR have jumped on it, but Ali said he wanted to beat Nikki to the punch. So I dunno. We may have something today or tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aliarikan/status/387580483619807232

You better be right, or i'm coming after you
smilie_girl_134.gif
smilie_girl_210.gif

Please, we need news, let it be true!
tantrumsmiley.gif

If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.

Oh man, let it be so. Just a title would be more than enough for me. I don't know if my body is ready for an announcement teaser with Luke.

If you strike me down I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
You cant use that line against me, i'm the one who has the Kenobi avi! and besides, you said the other day you're a darksider. You dont get immortality :word:

(seriously, we need news lol)

Well I do have these now to read in the mean time.

The circle is now complete.

9yt0.jpg

You cant use that line against me, i'm the one who has the Kenobi avi! and besides, you said the other day you're a darksider. You dont get immortality :word:

(seriously, we need news lol)

I have Luke as my avvy, and he wasn't taken down by no Sith lord! :jedi:oldrazz:

I have Luke as my avvy, and he wasn't taken down by no Sith lord! :jedi:oldrazz:
For all you know Luke will go down like a punk first 5 minutes of episode 7 at the hand of a gungan apprentice that he's training, and forgets how to become a force ghost :oldrazz:

My making of ROTJ arrived, but i must go pick it up. Looking forward to that one for sure :woot:

Star Wars Episode VII: The Wrath of Sherlock.

Well I'm going to post this now. Ali Arikan a critic, that was right in the past about PT stuff and so far has the best Episode VII track record, he said he knows of a video at CE2. Says that today or tomorrow we will be getting lots of stuff, title, date, etc. Though I'm not trying to get too excited this guy has a good track record.

He also says there will be a Luke "announcement" trailer. But that sounds too good to be true. Now Devin/LR have jumped on it, but Ali said he wanted to beat Nikki to the punch. So I dunno. We may have something today or tomorrow.

Oh man, a title! If this doesn't happen, I swear I going to... ***** about the rumours and lack of news in this thread until it does happen.

Don't test me.

Well I do have these now to read in the mean time.

The circle is now complete.

9yt0.jpg

I'm waiting for a Christmas sale on one of the sites I order books from. Snag all three at once.

If nothing is announced either today or tomorrow... :csad:

The shroud of the dark side has fallen.

we're supposed to get something today?

Arikan last got our hopes up before Celebration saying that a casting announcement was imminent and that Abrams would appear on video.

the casting announcement is on Saturday during the Kathryn Kennedy panel. JJ won't be there. But he will

11:38 AM - 22 Jul 13

https://twitter.com/aliarikan/status/359381859668463616

have a video message. Release date/ shooting sched have been major issues but as of last week, he's in.

2:39 PM - 22 Jul 2013

https://twitter.com/aliarikan/status/359382232969904128

#NeverForget

Will this time be different than the last time?

I won't believe anything until El Mayimbe confirms.

Star Wars.com just tweeted the teaser trailer for the original Star Wars film in 1976.....interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"