General Zod confirmed as the villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
generalzod2.jpg

Latino Review and the Hollywood Reporter confirmed that General Zod will be the vilain of Zack Snyder's "The Man of Steel".

Toughs?

Link? Last word was them just repeating the same script rumor.

**** this.

Even though, I'm sure Nolan will make him contemporary and cool like the Joker in TDK, there's just SO many other great \S/ villains that could have been used.

Brainiac would have been way more epic.

I really think it's not confirm, the villain. Seems too soon to to me.

He is not going to be the only villain!

Count on it!

:up: But yeah Zod would be OK if combined with Brainiac

I really think it's not confirm, the villain. Seems too soon to to me.

I'm think it's true, but I also think he'll be one of several. We've already seen the Nolans and Goyer use several major and minor villains from the Batman comics in just two films. We'll probably see the same with this script.

snyder sounds ok, but zod sounds terrible. why can't they use a villain we haven't seen before in a movie? brainiac, metallo, parasite, darkseid, and bizarro would all be much better. at least it's not confirmed fully.

Compared to Batman Begins I can see this:

Ra's Al Ghul: Brainiac
Scarecrow: General Zod
Carmine Falcone: Lex Luthor

Nolan likes to put multiple villains in his Batman films

Lex, Zod and Brainiac in one film?

I'd be cool with that. I know Nolan/Goyer could make it work... I just hope we actually get Brainiac.

Christopher Nolan is only the producer. This movie won't be a copy of Batman Begins.

Compared to Batman Begins I can see this:

Ra's Al Ghul: Brainiac
Scarecrow: General Zod
Carmine Falcone: Lex Luthor

Nolan likes to put multiple villains in his Batman films

That's kinda along the lines that I'm thinking.

Yeah, and they both worked on Batman Begins and The Dark Knight which had similar villain counts

This feels like a good news bad news situation. Again getting back to stuff from the old movies?What´s so damn terrible about Brainiac, or Darkseid, or Doomsday, that nobody can make them work in a movie?

so jonah not directing, and brainiac not main villain. guess some people don't know everything going on afterall.

I think it's pretty likely he won't be the only villain.

Wasn't it rumoured way back that Braniac was going to be in it, along with Luthor?

Calm down guys, eh? It's early days yet.

I'm glad...only cause fans here are under the irrational idea that Zod is a bad villain.

Is this another Brokeback Joker fanboy meltdown in the making? Trust Nolan, *****ewaffles. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"