Genndy Tartakovsky’s Primal | Adult Swim

Man, just watching this show with all the fantasy elements, violence, different civilizations makes me wonder what a Predator adult animated show by Tartakovsky would look like!

He handles action sequences, various genres, tension, violence, and little dialogue so well. Plus, he has had experience with IP properties as seen with Clone Wars.

Might be a bit redundant, though.

Last edited:
Alright. I still am wondering where that footage from the season 2 trailer with the big demon looking guy will fit in.

Now I need/want a Tartakovsky Predator series!

Get right on it Disney/Hulu!!!!

Yesterday’s episode was pretty awesome with some pretty awesome fights between Spear/Fang/Mira and the Viking and his son, mixed in with some nice character moments between the two groups.

We also saw a vision of that huge demon!!!! :eek:

Yeah I wonder if the demon was a vision of one of the viking gods. Also is the viking the scorpion or just also under his banner? Not sure if the viking is just the jarl of the town and the scorpion is the head or king of the region.

I loved the episode. It's amazing how this show can make you feel so many different feelings.

Also, after seeing Fang laying eggs, I'm super scared now.

I think a tragedy is happening soon...

Holy ####! I must say, this is episode was so insane, it made my jaw drop with the animation, the twists, fights, especially the one at the end!

The world of Primal feels so much, much bigger in scope! Might be one of my favourite episode of the season!

Props to the composers for the beautiful score and sound design, and of course, the animators!

I understand why S2 took a long time based on how much bigger it is compared to S1

Lawd the worldbuilding in this show is truly something else and it just keeps getting better. Not only do we get some awesome Viking stuff, but now we got the Egyptian Empire being thrown into the mix.

Man, what I would do see the guys behind this show do a full-on Troy/300 style WAR EPIC set within this universe involving all the various cultures and kingdoms struggling for power.

With this style of animation those battle scenes would look AMAZING!!!!

Lawd the worldbuilding in this show is truly something else and it just keeps getting better. Not only do we get some awesome Viking stuff, but now we got the Egyptian Empire being thrown into the mix.

Man, what I would do see the guys behind this show do a full-on Troy/300 style WAR EPIC set within this universe involving all the various cultures and kingdoms struggling for power.

With this style of animation those battle scenes would look AMAZING!!!!

Yeah, it’s nuts! We’ve seen Vikings, Celtics, Egyptians, possibly Roman soldiers, demons in hell, and many more creatures!

Seriously, this show has some of the best fight scenes I’ve ever seen in animation! Please make more of this, Adult Swim! Even would be down for an anthology!

Also one of the few animated shows I’ve watched in years.

Ok so looking at it from spear's point of view the demon in the chair was mysterious. Now after seeing from the vikings point of view
, it must be Surtur and that was Muspelheim. We saw the valkyries, but he doesn't go to valhall. So I was thinking the viking goes to Niflheim and sees Hel instead of fiery Muspelheim. If this is his afterlife vision sort of thing that is.

Anyway I was still thinking the the scorpion was the eqyptians like the movie 10,000 B.C. I keep forgetting it was the viking. But it seems like we have the egyptians and maybe the babylonians now. We are expanding rapidly. Can't wait to see where we go now.

Ok so looking at it from spear's point of view the demon in the chair was mysterious. Now after seeing from the vikings point of view
, it must be Surtur and that was Muspelheim. We saw the valkyries, but he doesn't go to valhall. So I was thinking the viking goes to Niflheim and sees Hel instead of fiery Muspelheim. If this is his afterlife vision sort of thing that is.

Ooh, I really like that theory!

That's why the anthology spin offs need to happen.

I would love to see some focused on ancient civilization.

Maybe they're also using episodes like this or that one set in the 18th century to test the waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"