Genndy Tartakovsky’s Primal | Adult Swim

Just watched episode 2 and it was another great episode! Love how the episode started off somewhat light hearted before it got much darker!

Last edited:
Gendy smokes a joint while reading old Moon Boy & Devil Dinosaur comics and watching old Dino Boy cartoons. Vowing to make a protagonist who speaks even less than Samurai Jack, Primal is born!!! :hehe:

Great show so far. Glad it's on Adult Swim where he can cut loose.

Yeah this has been fantastic so far, especially tonight's episode. That Mammoth pack was no joke and I have to say that I really do love the fight choreography and the music in this show. It's also been a while since I've seen snow animated so beautifully.

Yeah this has been fantastic so far, especially tonight's episode. That Mammoth pack was no joke and I have to say that I really do love the fight choreography and the music in this show. It's also been a while since I've seen snow animated so beautifully.

Agree 100%!

037742EA-6DA6-4B4F-B1AF-9A2917125B8A.jpeg

PETA’s going to go nuts over this! :oldrazz:

Last edited:
My gawd that finale was insane. I can't remember the last time I have seen that much blood and guts flying across the screen lol. I got to say I really loved the world building in this show with all the different locations and the designs of all those crazy, bloodthirsty creatures. As much as I love Samurai Jack I can already tell this has the potential to be so much more. I really hope we get a Season 2.

My gawd that finale was insane. I can't remember the last time I have seen that much blood and guts flying across the screen lol. I got to say I really loved the world building in this show with all the different locations and the designs of all those crazy, bloodthirsty creatures. As much as I love Samurai Jack I can already tell this has the potential to be so much more. I really hope we get a Season 2.

Luckily, we're supposed to get 5 more episodes sometime next year.

What happened????

Fang and Spear are abducted by Apes shortly after they arrive on an island. They are taken to a cave where apes are seen fighting to the death. The surviving one is give a drop of some black liquid, transforming it into a stronger, hulking creature! Fang breaks free, but is soundly trounced by the ape. It seems like she's near death, but Spear struggles to break free! Eventually he does and kills the leader before drinking the black liquid. This causes him to transform into a blue Hulk-like creature, and he engages in a brutal fight with the ape. After a gruelling duel, he rips off the arms and kills the champion! The other apes try to attack him to no avail, and he just straight up massacres them! The survivors try to run but that doesn't go well either. Eventually, Spear returns to his normal self, but soaked in blood. He dashes to check on Fang, who appears to be dead!

Fang and Spear are abducted by Apes shortly after they arrive on an island. They are taken to a cave where apes are seen fighting to the death. The surviving one is give a drop of some black liquid, transforming it into a stronger, hulking creature! Fang breaks free, but is soundly trounced by the ape. It seems like she's near death, but Spear struggles to break free! Eventually he does and kills the leader before drinking the black liquid. This causes him to transform into a blue Hulk-like creature, and he engages in a brutal fight with the ape. After a gruelling duel, he rips off the arms and kills the champion! The other apes try to attack him to no avail, and he just straight up massacres them! The survivors try to run but that doesn't go well either. Eventually, Spear returns to his normal self, but soaked in blood. He dashes to check on Fang, who appears to be dead!
This.... sounds.... INCREDIBLE!

Man it's going to crush me if it turns out that Fang is actually dead. They did such a great job building up her and Spear's relationship. Those two went through so much hell together, and you know the creators did an amazing job when they are able to make you care for characters without either of them having even a single line of dialogue.

I thought it was only going to be 5 episodes. If we're getting 5 more, thanks for the GREAT news. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"