George Lopez Show

I like the show, but I'm not a big fan. I catch myself watching it from time to time.

-TNC

CARMEN LOPEZ
MasielaLusha_RedOutfit.jpg

...ACTION STAR!
MasielaLusha_Sword.jpg

Yeah, ABC canceled it to make room for 'Caveman'. I liked this show the first time I saw it on Nick at Nite, but they show the same episodes every week and it's not as funny anymore.

Whaaaa,she's not hispanic....didnt know that...wow

That ol' Jonathan Taylor Thomas excuse.

I watch the show pretty much for the MILF Constance Marie. HOT.

Other than that, Nick shows the same episodes over and over within days of each other...

Yeah, ABC canceled it to make room for 'Caveman'. I liked this show the first time I saw it on Nick at Nite, but they show the same episodes every week and it's not as funny anymore.

It's the constant commercials that bother me. Every other show on Nick At Nite, Fresh Prince, Home Improvement...and well...those are really the only other shows Nick-at-Nite plays now-a-days, but every other show hasone set of commercials at the half way point. George Lopez on the other hand hits a commercial after every scene. It makes it unbearable to watch.

um...no it isn't hilarious. It has its moments, but it isn't hilarious. And the ONLY reason to watch that show religious is to check out these two babes:

VM._SY400_SX600_.jpg

VM._SY400_SX600_.jpg

Yea...I know those aren't the best pictures but whatever.
:up:

The daughter is pretty average tho.
I heard the girl who played the daughter was let go because she wasn't latino.

And someone they didn't realize this for like 6 years?:huh:
I think she was let go because of some creative disagreement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"